YouTube Spinning

Full Range

8 hours ago, Islander said:

The band is called Heavenstamp, and the video shows a live performance of Stand By You, one of their big hits.

She's playing a Moserite guitar, made famous by the Ventures. Pretty popular in Japan.

• Like 4

I saw that.  They're also very pricey now compared to back in the day.  Have a great sound all their own too.  Funny here in Ohio how blue grass is finally catching on w/a lot of the younger generation.  Billy String pops up and they're off to a show and talking him up.  Too bad they never got a taste of Lester & Earl, Johnny Hartford and all the other greats.  Now how bout a lil Salty Dog?  Yessss Sir!  :)

Got my finger on the trigger and my eye on the hawg!   hahaha  Earl should have left Lester alone imo!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yea it's a regional type of music but geeze those guys could play those strings!

I don't think I can believe what I just read elsewhere until I see it again. Apparently happened at 1700.

Basically it boils down to "Drill Baby Drill" and maybe gas prices will go lower soon!

** it was a fraudulent act as usual😢

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Islander said:

And you didn't marry her while you were still in Grade 10?  Also, did she invite you to smoosh her later?

This gal was crazy hott and way out of my league . I'm sure the crowd thought I was her little brother on the way to the front . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

This gal was crazy hott and way out of my league . I'm sure the crowd thought I was her little brother on the way to the front . 

“City girls, they seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile...”

• Like 5