YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Whoa, touching song by Dusty.  Now, for some reason I feel a bittersweet longing for....some Toast>😃

It is always a renewed surprise, when I once again hear how great a voice Vince Gill has.

Some fine selections hittin this thread. 👍  

• Like 4

I'm kinda likin that Mitch King dude but cd"s?  Ummm nope.  Shiva you ALWAYS seem to pull something out that costs me money!  Still love ya but she's not showing up @ my record store soooo now I'm diggin and mumbling!  Have a Happy Easter my friend.  She's smoooooooth!  I likey!  :)  Yay!  She has one vinyl lp out and it's signed.  Only $295 signed double lp in a gatefold but it's on Blue Note.  Yea, enjoy here but..  $295?  Just say no.  You ALWAYS do this to me!  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

I'm kinda likin that Mitch King dude but cd"s?  Ummm nope.  Shiva you ALWAYS seem to pull something out that costs me money!  Still love ya but she's not showing up @ my record store soooo now I'm diggin and mumbling!  Have a Happy Easter my friend.  She's smoooooooth!  I likey!  :)  Yay!  She has one vinyl lp out and it's signed.  Only $295 signed double lp in a gatefold but it's on Blue Note.  Yea, enjoy here but..  $295?  Just say no.  You ALWAYS do this to me!  😂

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum, please choose your poison.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

I'm kinda likin that Mitch King dude but cd"s?  Ummm nope. 

Yea among the great voices @Shiva mentioned that kid has got some talent to make as much music as he can all by himself. Wonder what he'd do with a band onstage with him?

Never seen that Toast movie have to look for it when I'm in the mood for a dramatic one that it looks likely to be.

• Like 2

Few years ago the youngest said she was going to Coachella w/her roommate and a couple guys.  The guys were ballers and picked up 100k by winning some 3-ball tourney  in Tx.  So the guys paid the airfare but nobody had tickets.  She txted me they were watching from outside the fence.  I told her about the old up and over the snow fence routine.  hahaha  Yup, worked like a charm.  Find the weak link in security and tell 'em what ur gonna do then do it ad watch em laff...  Then run into the crowd.  By the time they realize you did what you did it's alllll over.  Who's gonna look for 'em?  Next day she tweeted they got in but she was healing up quite nicely.  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Shiva said:

As most of you know of course, the Coachella music festival began over the past weekend out here in California.   Here, a couple of modern day musicians doing their thing.

Yep and I stayed up till this gals set began at 3am on the east coast Sun morning ; Kyary Pamyu Pamyu . Was worth it .

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ni4y1S7W9/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sunburnwilly said:

Kyary’s shows and videos are fun to watch and listen to, but the visual element is a big part of what makes her interesting.  One time I listened to her on a CD, and I’d had enough after two or three tunes.  That’s just my opinion, of course, but I’ve never heard her on any radio station that I listen to.  Have you heard her on the air, other than maybe on a Japanese-language station?

• Like 2

@AndreG. yep Paul is known to introduce us all to new to us music that we realize we've missed out on somehow!

Yngwie? have not heard that in a while. Right after Ozzy put his separate stuff out my friends would argue whether Randy Rhodes (RIP) was better than Malmsteen or not.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@AndreG. yep Paul is known to introduce us all to new to us music that we realize we've missed out on somehow!

Yngwie? have not heard that in a while. Right after Ozzy put his separate stuff out my friends would argue whether Randy Rhodes (RIP) was better than Malmsteen or not.

Amen to Paul!

Haven´t compared Rhodes and Malmsteen yet... I have a few days off around Easter, it´s a wild mix of tunes here.

• Like 3