YouTube Spinning

Full Range

40 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

I had a look for this release - and it appears to be rare as hens teeth 

All I can suggest is to contact R&UT and buy it direct 

Discogs have a policy not to allow the sale of non official and bootleg releases 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

Finally I can hear Stings real voice without all the compression crap.

JJK

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I really liked this, it has very an interesting musical arrangement in 7/4.  Easy to count, a measure of 4 then a measure of 3.   1-2-3-4-1-2-3.

I loved the bass line and I am not usually a bass guitar guy.  This guy was creative and pleasant to listen to.

I am a drummer and I loved the tasty playing.  I thought the drum kit's tuning was a bit odd as it was thin and ringing like a roto-tom.  I'm sure those were not roto toms so it's apparent that was the sound the drummer was going for, a bit of a unique sound.

Good stuff.  Thanks for sharing.  -Dave

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I really liked this, it has very an interesting musical arrangement in 7/4.  Easy to count, a measure of 4 then a measure of 3.   1-2-3-4-1-2-3.

I loved the bass line and I am not usually a bass guitar guy.  This guy was creative and pleasant to listen to.

I am a drummer and I loved the tasty playing.  I thought the drum kit's tuning was a bit odd as it was thin and ringing like a roto-tom.  I'm sure those were not roto toms so it's apparent that was the sound the drummer was going for, a bit of a unique sound.

Good stuff.  Thanks for sharing.  -Dave

The drummer was non other than Bill Bruford 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Try heart of underground @MicroMara

Thought I saw they had a shop in the UK, but could not find it now. My order came from mexico city.

*they don't have it, but I need that Sting also... it could be played with that smooth Steve Miller album!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I have found a live version of that track with Bill Bruford 

Enjoy 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Islander said:

Have you heard her on the air, other than maybe on a Japanese-language station?

I listen to her without the videos a lot . I do a lot of stationary bike routines and if you want tenacious , relentless , high tempo eight counts her stuff is great . 

She is only a performer though and not the creator of the material . I post a lot of videos by the group Perfume , they also do not create the material . Both may have a say or influence but the one person behind both is Yasutaka Nakata who is also the group Capsule .

Perfume is my favorite but I enjoy and use them all .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I´ve contacted him once, he told me to write eMail directly for orders. I think the address is mentioned on the UTube channel. If You can´t find it, tell me, I´ll look it up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I´ve contacted him once, he told me to write eMail directly for orders. I think the address is mentioned on the UTube channel. If You can´t find it, tell me, I´ll look it up!

Hey André , thanx for chim´in , I do remember that you´ve ordered some CD´s directly from him. Gonna check it out and let you know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Went with a classic earlier, then their 4th, Sabotage & Paranoid.

The vertical tracking angle from the tonearm isn´t correct , looks like an advertising vid for the Proc-Ject Tonearm.  That´s why

Ozzy is in a bad mood

• Haha 2