YouTube Spinning

Full Range

On 9/18/2020 at 9:37 AM, Full Range said:

😄 - 😁 - 😰

Funny, I love the shocked faces of the audience.

Nice detail: The torn bow strings of one of the mad fiddlers. 😉

• Like 2

New (open-box) sub is out for delivery... cables won't get here until tomorrow. Recall hearing those "fiddlers" doing AC/DC when it was posted.

That and the organ will get played again when I'm set up better. Down to the upper 30s now into the teens the next time I hear it!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Schu said:

The FANTASTIC Adrian Belew this good morning... Genius.

Indeed fantastic ! He played with Mike Oldfield and Ryuichi Sakamoto. As well he perfomed in Germany at the Rockpalast in 2008

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Indeed fantastic ! He played with Mike Oldfield and Ryuichi Sakamoto. As well he perfomed in Germany at the Rockpalast in 2008

WOW... Ryuchi, I would love to have seen that...

carry on with the Adrian theme saturday...

a fantastic diminished piece:

no where to hide in that video... all adrian.

• Like 2

Started with 2CELLOS from above, then the vibrations of the 64' Organ Stop - Posaune also. Gotta have below 40hz for that one!

Can't measure it unless I put an app on my phone that I'm not sure of it's accuracy. But there is again a dramatically improved sound in here, I had to dial it back to -30 in the volume that started out as -0 to go with the 90 db sensitivity of the speakers I have that go down to 40 or a little below with the corner placement. No phase adjust this time on an open-box sale that hadn't been opened at all

Then onto the first LP I pulled out when trying subs out a few years ago, there are more to go today but this one will play out in it's entirety.

PXL-20220501-183155440.jpg

You were lots of fun Jeff!

Hovo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You know it Dave.

I just shut it down for a bit, those two full lps plus the others not even mentioned here. Fun setting it up, a breeze since I already have one. but having it in between the speakers, on the same wall made it easier. Plus with L & R inputs from the monos instead of LFE from a receiver that should make a difference.

Now for my decision. On my Douk G-10 monos I've had them set to 100W / channel or 21 db. If I change the setting on the trick on the bottom of each I can set them to increase the output to 27db or 200W / channel I've only kept them at noon on their pots. Might play with that later, might not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1