YouTube Spinning

Full Range

55 minutes ago, Schu said:

Kraftwerk...

If you like KRAFTWERK ....You have this one ?

Kraftwerk_-_3-D_The_Catalogue.png.37f02c062d47383167437caba798f537.png

3-D The Catalogue 3-D Der Katalog) is the second official live album and most recent release by German electronic music band Kraftwerk. It was released on 26 May 2017 and was released on several formats, including a four-disc Blu-ray box set, an eight-disc CD box set and a nine-disc vinyl box set. It comprises live versions of every Kraftwerk song from Autobahn (1974) to Tour de France Soundtracks (2003). The performances were recorded between April 2012 and October 2016 at venues around the world. The album was nominated for Best Surround Sound Album and won Best Dance/Electronic Album at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards, marking the band's first Grammy win

• Like 4

Not yet... but I have been looking to add that new 'SET'.

I just find it totally fascinating that they were making this music since the sixties... and it was actually performed by the group and not some digital playback.

• Like 2

The heels of my bare feet got a massage sitting on the sub just now playing "Autobahn"!

I see Gilmore popping up a lot recently, this was the only one I had of him solo for a long time.

A good promo.

*Out of the Blue is poignant hearing it this time.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3

Naturally, another great show from Cleveland.  I have NEVER seen a bad show in Cleveland.  It's family up there with every artist that rolls into town.  I even made a guest walk thru!  No autographs please!   hahaha  Priceless! 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zlRdksakI

Didn't click the link?  You cra-cra???  Hit it and relax!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

listening to game two of the quarterfinals and Pastrnak on a team that hasn't beat us at all this whole season took out our #2 goalie. bad pastrnak, you'll see what happens when the `Canes put a rookie goalie in during the Stanley Cup.

Remember #30 in 2006? Could be a repeat :P

Here's some rink-rock for ya bruins

* 3 - 0  now after the start of the 2nd.

Fate can bite, can't it?

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3

Geeze d*#= dirty marchand tried to take our #3 rookie goalie out.

Boston you are embarrassing Mr Chara whom I respect!

Never been premature before, given the track record of both teams this year and the last few of the season?

I know I'm right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea I'm not mean to start out with, but have some Irish in me once it gets going.

It was a five minute major downgraded. Know the impact doesn't look like much but he was bleeding from his face after the punch.

DDM just slashed the rookie, and got it right back both got 2min.

Rangers play us well, we should get them in round 2.

Post game with Coach Rod Brind’Amour.

On if he thinks Boston was deliberately trying to target the goalies: Well, what do you think? It can’t get any more obvious.