YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Of course Micro! Seen every one at least twice and it was on for what ten or twelve seasons? Then they played the reruns for decades here! Those Carradines were good actors, he was the best!

• Like 4

I assume you might already know this, but the Kung-Fu series was Bruce Lee's idea, with him playing the lead of course. He pitched it to a Hollywood producer or two and  while they liked the idea,  they didn't think it would fly in the states  with him in it as lead.   So they went with David, who at the time knew nothing of fighting.  Needless to say, he was not happy about that, but that did lead to Bruce's movie career.  I dug the Kung-Fu series growing up too. 

• Thanks 5

After a show once in Cleveland one of the guys disappeared for 3 days.  Not a word to anyone for 3 days.  EVERYone was freaking out totally.  His parents were ready to call the cops.  He finally surfaced and said he wound up in a car full of women from Pittsburgh.  Had no idea how he got IN the car but had a great time.  😂       Took a bus back to Cleveland.  We didn't even ask. :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 12/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, MicroMara said:

anytime I see and listen to him ..getting goosebump.....so great

2070993662_gnsehaut.gif.a53ebe945548e6a5be0ed3377fedb795.gif

André , I have to clean up my attachment folder very often, limited to 150 mB only , that´s why you can´t see older content from me. Sorry for that .....

• Like 1