YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Simple and good, takes me back. Thought you were alluding to that song once recently @billybob!

Cleaned out around the bushes out front.

I forgot my vitamins earlier. I'll take that B-complex out, it makes me zoom for about eight hours in a different way than my breakfast coffee does. Do need to eat something...

meanwhile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That bed got 3/4 of an inch this morning according to the gain gauge.  Those pansies are gona make it!  lol

Got an email from my landscaper.  $1800 for what I want to do out front and out back.  She had a couple good ideas she threw into the mix w/my thoughts.  Almost brought tears to my eyes knowing I could have saved about $1200 if I could do it myself.

When I responded I cut one thing out cause I'm going to move some pachysandra (I transplanted from another location 10 years ago) out back by the patio.  THAT I can handle.  She wanted two kids to pull the grass out that's mixed in w/it.  Pullin grass all day for big bucks?  Did it myself the last time.  I saw her eyes light up cause she asked if I wanted it taken out.  hahaha  Wrong!  Price check?  4 4inch starts for $32 today?  hahaha  She's not skoolin me I'm skoolin her.  )  

TL-1pagr2-01.jpg

I just told her to let me know when they  were coming and I'd have my shoebox full of $100's ready.  Good thing I know her dad and mom well.  hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Regulars of this thread I present to you a piece of music that was released about 1969 

And sounds fresh today - encompassing many genres as it progresses it’s almost 20 minutes 

So grab a drink, turn down the lights and enjoy a truly beautiful piece of music 

Enjoy - Colosseum- Valentyne Suite 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ok @Full RangeI opened another window just to check you out!  First thing that came to mind is "I see a red door and I want it painted black.."  Catchy and sneaky!  The B-3 & Leslie is sweet too!

Valentyne Suite was the second album released by the band Colosseum. It was Vertigo Records' first album release,[1] and reached number 15 in the UK Albums Chart in 1969.[2] The album peaked at number 18 in Australia in 1970.[3]

Thanks, a nice listen this morning w/coffee!  :)  

• Like 2

Thank you @MeloManiac can't help but recognize his name and huge impact on movies for a long time. Was searching for "Chariots of Fire" a while back when I added the sub to my pc/stereo.

Found this beautiful music there.

RIP Vangelis

• Like 4

7 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Thank you @MeloManiac can't help but recognize his name and huge impact on movies for a long time. Was searching for "Chariots of Fire" a while back when I added the sub to my pc/stereo.

Found this beautiful music there.

RIP Vangelis

I only really know his Blade Runner OST and Chariots of Fire. It´s weekend, will search YT a bit later.

• Like 2

As most know EC is out touring now and hitting the US shortly for a SEGMENTED tour throughout.  He kicks it off in Cbus, Ohio on September 8th I believe so there's that!  Also releasing a new "pre-order"  lp called "Nothing But the Blues" available on his website now.

This dropped today.  Should be a great show if you like EC.  Like other's he's had his final tour before but I believe this could be his last time out.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2