YouTube Spinning

Full Range

I now know a little more about tube rolling.

The just installed Voskhod Rocket 6J1P-EV have marvelous mids and highs, brough them more to the front stage on the copper-tops with the new 10 gauge cables. Bass is also up a several decibels and rich too. Repeating my youtube history for the past day I can tell bass isn't as crisp where I know it should be, back to the GE5654s soon.. I think.

These ruskies are fun though!

PXL-20220617-003040215.jpg

This is a great LP!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Who the heck was that skinny short haired rocker!

One of my favorite Rainbow songs and Ronnie isn't there :( .

Forgot his name now but he was perfect for that tune!

wasn´t it Graham Bonnet ? He was the singer from Rainbow from 1979 till 1980 only .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I now know a little more about tube rolling.

The just installed Voskhod Rocket 6J1P-EV have marvelous mids and highs, brough them more to the front stage on the copper-tops with the new 10 gauge cables. Bass is also up a several decibels and rich too. Repeating my youtube history for the past day I can tell bass isn't as crisp where I know it should be, back to the GE5654s soon.. I think.

These ruskies are fun though!

PXL-20220617-003040215.jpg

compatible for the 6j1p is Philips USA 5654 W approx 10$ a piece or from RCA USA

• Like 1

George just messin with y'all I know it's Graham. He's just too clean-cut. First heard "Silver Mountain" when I was younger, that tune came out in High School. They had gone pop for a brief respite!

Have not found any Phillips, have had GE JAN5654s on there that blew the socks off the stock ones since about the time I got the G10s. These little 7-pin tubes aren't as plentiful as the others like the ones in my phono amp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AC is getting it down to 80, and the humidity that messes with my respiratory is coming down from 77%. Washer's running and the dryer cane back on too, hate doing that stuff at night but I'll survive it.

Music's on again, and hearing some of the neighborhood folks tonight with all the places opened up this singer doesn't have a noticeable accent at all!

Oh Yeah, got to have the tight bass

When you think of going to get your long pants as the ac gets it down to 80... think it's the wind chill from the ceiling fan.

"Here's Your Sign" :wink:

• Haha 3

Blew off jam night last night and again tonight.  Kinda wanted to go see some new kid that's supposed to be pretty darn good on his strat but he can wait.  I'm not suitin up for some rookie I never heard of.  Although..  

Just hangin  :)

• Like 2