YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Been listening to some demo vids from the Munich high end show as of late and landed on this vid. But where to share it on this forum.  I guess here will do.  Look at them horns, look at all those drivers. That is quite a build.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Been listening to some demo vids from the Munich high end show as of late and landed on this vid. But where to share it on this forum.  I guess here will do.  Look at them horns, look at all those drivers. That is quite a build.

My Phonotube Preamplifier is from Stein Music, their company is just a 30 minute car drive away .

https://steinmusic.com/

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

their company is just a 30 minute car drive away .

George, how good are you at dumpster diving?  Gimme a week and I'll have something new I got diving.  Remember Trump's "Art of the Deal" book?  I'll make him look like a mama's boy.  Gotta be one janitor who isn't making enough money and hates corporate greed.  lolol  :)

• Like 4

Got music powered differently tonight.

PXL-20220626-001145048.jpg

And these are so wicked that I turned up the pc volume to 70 and it was grreeeaaaat! Keep the amps at noon ALWAYS.

Settled in after some vocals, that Skynyrd with the big loose bass in it and all of Peter Gabriel's 4.

Now for what I've listened to hundreds of times:

remastered

• Like 4

Strange thing happened today.  Got a text msg that said Happy Birthday and a link to one ticket, row 5 center for EC's show on Sep 8 in Cbus.  This link was attached to the msg.  Somethin's goin down so I guess it's time to buy a new cell for pics cause I know this place.  Hope I get a cake!  roflmao   I'm TOTALLY clueless but I'll be there.  Schiit's on I guess.  :)

From his new drop.  I'm stoked!  :)

Guess Jimmy Ray is taggin along with him.  I'm too old for this crap!   Freakin nuts but I'll be there!    😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have purchased some new music on vinyl, all but one is on pre order 

Most are limited editions. So will be a while before they arrive 

This is one of them - hope some of you will like this new music I have acquired 

A new British band 

Think Depeche Mode meets New Order, with a dash of Novel (Crack Cloud) meets Sleaford Mods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Next up 

Some info I have sourced for you 

There's definitely a 70s rock 'n roll swagger about this LP or “demented glam rock” as Moses (of Texan punks Institute and Glue) describes it. Think Iggy's 'The Idiot' or 'Lust For Life' era along with Lou Reed and Bowie moments. Occasionally reminds us of Kid Congo & the Pink Monkey Birds too!

It's brilliant.

"Moses Brown of Texas punk bands Institute and Glue released his first cassette under the name Peace de Résistance - a solo project where he plays all the instruments - in October 2020. That cassette found Brown bouncing his growing songwriting chops off the fuzz-drenched Zamrock sound of Paul Ngozi, Witch, and Amanaz. However, Bits and Pieces - Peace de Résistance’s first full-length and first vinyl release - has a wider vista. Brown describes the sound as “demented glam rock,” and while you can hear remnants of the Zamrock influence in the sinuously melodic fuzz guitar, the more pertinent frames of reference are Diamond Dogs -era Bowie, 70s Lou Reed, and Iggy’s The Idiot and Lust for Life. Bits and Pieces recalls those records’ potent combination of artistic ambition, street-level rock and roll swagger, and pop charm, but filtered through the DIY punk aesthetics of Brown’s previous work. Lyrically, the album documents life on the fringes in a hyper-surveilled 2020s America, with songs like “Don’t 1099 Me,” “We Got the Right to Be Healthy,” and “Exploitation” wrenching plainspoken poetry from an existence that will be all too familiar to anyone at odds with capitalism. After nine timeless art-rock songs, Bits and Pieces lets us down gently with “Sitting in Disguise.” This motorik-inspired instrumental offers a rickety, dilapidated update of Neu!’s seamless futurism, implying that the only appropriate response to our predicament is to keep moving forward." -Sorry State

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1