YouTube Spinning

Full Range

8 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Who would have thought, Italian Prog. I like it, goes to my list. Thanks!

How about - A Norwegian neo-progressive rock band from Oslo, Norway, formed in 2004 by five school friends 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Full Range said:

How about - A Norwegian neo-progressive rock band from Oslo, Norway, formed in 2004 by five school friends 

Norwegian hmm, well my recent listening to The Flower Kings is not too far off, Sweden. They formed ten year earlier.

• Like 2

I just noticed, yesterday it has been two years for me on this Forum already! Looking back, I thought "How can people write 2k posts? I wouldn´t know how to post half as many about anything..." Look at me now, a little over 1k myself, "re-discovered" my Heresys, that´ve been standing around in another room for years, found lots of new tunes here and stretched my feelers into a lot of new stuff.

It´s been a fun two years, thanks to all of You guys!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I just noticed, yesterday it has been two years for me on this Forum already! Looking back, I thought "How can people write 2k posts? I wouldn´t know how to post half as many about anything..." Look at me now, a little over 1k myself, "re-discovered" my Heresys, that´ve been standing around in another room for years, found lots of new tunes here and stretched my feelers into a lot of new stuff.

It´s been a fun two years, thanks to all of You guys!!

I had the same thoughts but this forum is just like family 

• Like 2

Ohhhhhh Boyyyyyyy  @AndreG.just admitted it...  He's hooked.  Prefer a side saddle, Cowboy saddle or what?  Gonna ride you hard now brother!  Won't put ya away wet though!  Welcome home!  :)

Thanks for what you contribute to the family here.  Everyone brings something to the table.  That's what makes this place work!  :)

• Like 3

Here's that drop for you Melo.  Kick back and relax.  Just push the play button and chill.  Tedeschi Trucks band's 2nd disc.  Nice and smooth for ya!   Get well soon!  :)

Don't let the title get to ya either.  You're stuck right here with us and not going anywhere yet...  😂  Feel better brother!  :)

Trust me it's great so don't be a trigger happy invalid!  😂😂😂

• Thanks 2