YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Fixin' to log off, my current DAC sold before the new one got here. Got to put it back in the box.

Good Schiit gets around!

Different from what the stations played when I woke up on the sofa after recording Dave Letterman and watching Johnny Carson (most if not all) on weeknights.

But it is respectful & rocks, done a decade ago and has 8M views!

Then, all the verses!

It's been a while since I've heard them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So my interim sound system is complete. Better tubes, changing the output on the amps brought out the mids - highs better yesterday. Increase the dbs by 6 and the sound pressure increases all around actually!

Then the tremendous improvement with the DAC upgrade. This time with the output dbs upped by 10. Haven't even played any R&R yet:blink: Nope, I played Johnny Cash doing the NIN cover of Hurt. Then I've been through a sampling of singers enjoying the realistic presence.

Thought of this one, it's been a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Some of the earliest prog I listened to besides YES were these guys. How I thought they were cool and some others I appreciate now not? I'm not sure. Glad I got to see them when they were at the top of their game!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Geez...  WHAAA?    I just read this about 5 minutes ago.  Dated today July 7th? 

July 7th, 1980 would be the last time Led Zeppelin performed together as we knew them, as THEE original Led Zeppelin... no one could fathom that John would not be here for the next tour.

Maybe I need an exorcism.  😂  😂   Weird!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

July 7th, 1980 would be the last time Led Zeppelin performed together as we knew them, as THEE original Led Zeppelin... no one could fathom that John would not be here for the next tour.

Maybe I need an exorcism.  😂  😂   Weird!

& it would have been this one at the forefront 

• Like 3

The DJ said something in another thread that struck a chord with me & I hunted it down. Too good to not post here, can't help it, John Boy & Billy played it often in the mornings while I was on the way to work.

I'll never not have this little ditty in the back of my mind!

:)

• Haha 2