YouTube Spinning

Full Range

21 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Just checking to see if I post a particular something or not.   Anyone here dig the last Dune movie?   

I like the 1984 version, so I wasn´t at all sure about the new one... But I liked it too, so go ahead!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Haven’t seen it yet 

But I can’t remember the first Dune movie either 🤪

Lol, I figured as much.    Here is a scene from the movie.  There is a guy who is referred to as the "Herald of the Change" He has a unique look and yesterday wanted to find out who he is, as I"ve never seen him before. Turns out he is a singer  with a very nice voice. I'll post that vid next.  By the way, the sound in this movie was fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I like this video for some reason!  It's like a simple, homemade music video!  No flashy lights and crap...just the band and music!

`Cause it's unapologetic ROCK!

The Himalayan at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion back then blasted that song for years... each time I went back there for at least five years in a row!

That video from way before MTV ever came out was shot not too far away!

https://www.myrtlebeach.com/pavilion/

• Like 1

That brown bear makes me laugh, played it five times or more already!

Different lp by this band is making the rounds and I haven't heard this one in a while.

Early 80s Heavy

& this link does not have "remastered" plastered everywhere

Maybe it's the master recording!

• Like 2

So here's a drastic change from yesterday, but this make my rig shine so much more than my last post.

Guy that I picked up the new DAC from can talk like me after a quart of coffee, we've texted back and forth on a lot of stuff including the Aqua La Voice DAC he's running now.

This guy came up `cause I got to enjoy him playing on the front lawn of a church downtown during the first jazzfest held back home. This matinee was terrific. It was when "Don't Worry, Be Happy" was on the airwaves. Think this is years later, we all got older! Wow this guy can still sing & entertain!

• Like 4

Tedeschi Trucks band are releasing a 4 disc box set in August but each original disc is being released prior to the box set release.  Buy single copies or just buy the box.  Can't wait for the box release.  It's killer.  This is one of the discs....  Enjoy  :)

• Thanks 2

On 7/20/2022 at 2:27 AM, JohnJ said:

So here's a drastic change from yesterday, but this make my rig shine so much more than my last post.

Guy that I picked up the new DAC from can talk like me after a quart of coffee, we've texted back and forth on a lot of stuff including the Aqua La Voice DAC he's running now.

This guy came up `cause I got to enjoy him playing on the front lawn of a church downtown during the first jazzfest held back home. This matinee was terrific. It was when "Don't Worry, Be Happy" was on the airwaves. Think this is years later, we all got older! Wow this guy can still sing & entertain!

I guess it´s called crowd control. Cool! I only really know Don´t worry be happy, have to look what else he did, there must be a lot of other stuff. Things like this, you won´t get on record, beeing that it is more or less spontanous.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I guess it´s called crowd control. Cool! I only really know Don´t worry be happy, have to look what else he did, there must be a lot of other stuff. Things like this, you won´t get on record, beeing that it is more or less spontanous.

While there is that going on all over & getting worse...

I thought it was crowd participationB) it seems to be done willingly to me!

@Dave1291 Those kids are doing something important recently. They have filled a void in a genre that you practically have to leave to hear good stuff from. Sounds similar and actually play some of the Allman Bros work. Reminds me of a little of some of Bob Seger's work. There I hear a little funk vibe. Have to take the acoustic guitar over towards country to hear good original work more often than not. Just an observation.

• Like 2