YouTube Spinning

Full Range

"Collage" sounds like an into to his "The Confessor" record decades later that I have and would fight to keep!

Tell your bud he's got a fan in Carolina that's not seen him *^#+, but listened for hundreds of hours since he heard "Funk 49" the first time on the Q's Electric Lunch.

• Haha 1

That's some great stuff right there @Subway. Saw a decent Frankie Vali movie six years ago or longer, had good singers playing the parts. Nothing beats the real mccoy though!

Has Telly ever been your icon?  That's a good one with his tootsie-pop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Subway said:

"You're No Good"

I'm transported back to Charleston Skateboard Park 1977 or soo . WWWZ the rock station at the time blaring through the intercom .

"willy puckhaber your time is up"

Mostly I paid the $6. day pass but $6. wasn't that easy to come by in the day 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

I remember a video of Linda Ronstat doing a concert at Fulsom Prison with guards standing around the audience with double barrel shotguns.

JJK

Probably needed with those lions wanting to get at that pretty piece of meat. One of my favorite singers and extremely attractive. I have most if not all of her albums. Listened to her last night. 

• Like 5

My first encounter with music in almost 6 weeks , APP" From the new world " released a good 3 weeks ago.Admittedly, I had to listen to the album twice for it to stay positively in my memory. On first listen, I found little in common with earlier works. Only on the second listen did I become aware of typical Parsons sounds, most comparable to his early work "I Robot". The catchy melodies or sounds, which immediately get stuck in my ear canals, are missing nevertheless. And that despite or because of prominent support. Guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa is present on two songs, "Giveemmylove" and "I won'tbeledastray", former Styx singer Tommy Shaw excels on "Uroboros", other guest musicians are James Durbin (American Idol) and David Pack (Ambrosia). A gentle melodic soft rock album , nice and catchy but not boring. The album is by no means one of my favorites by Alan Parsons (with and without Project), but will still listen to it from time to time

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Almost a crime to follow that song with.... except another done by Mr. Cooke.

Kinda retro but not like their decade earlier music.

Always liked their 60s sounding tunes like "First I Look at the Purse" but this is fun also:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

My first encounter with music in almost 6 weeks , APP" From the new world " released a good 3 weeks ago.Admittedly, I had to listen to the album twice for it to stay positively in my memory. On first listen, I found little in common with earlier works. Only on the second listen did I become aware of typical Parsons sounds, most comparable to his early work "I Robot". The catchy melodies or sounds, which immediately get stuck in my ear canals, are missing nevertheless. And that despite or because of prominent support. Guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa is present on two songs, "Giveemmylove" and "I won'tbeledastray", former Styx singer Tommy Shaw excels on "Uroboros", other guest musicians are James Durbin (American Idol) and David Pack (Ambrosia). A gentle melodic soft rock album , nice and catchy but not boring. The album is by no means one of my favorites by Alan Parsons (with and without Project), but will still listen to it from time to time

Welcome back, George! 🤘

• Thanks 3

It's about time you slipped in George!  Welcome home!  I clocked you back in but for payroll purposes how do you want me to handle things?  All vacation time or just parts of it vacation time?  We don't want you to suffer financially cause we're good guys like that.  Just post your bank account information here so we can make the deposit for you.  We'll need your pw and all the relevant information to include your secret question for account recovery.  Again, Welcome home!   😎

Ahhhh, now I see you all were sharing the Covid love.  Don't worry about a thing brother.  I'll just carry the time off as medical so you'll receive your full check for your time off.  That way you'll have some vacay for later.  Take it easy brother and feel better.  Will still need that info though for the deposit.  :)

Just relax and feel bettere. l We got you!     :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4