YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Page 270 huh?

Good jammin' laid down here from several directions!

Yea @Dave1291 maybe I just forgot what that album looked like? Didn't have access to it for long enough.

Not finding it at either youtube or discogs from early Fleetwood Mac or even compilations from later on. I definitely remember three things about it.

After the ultrasound treatment I put it on the tt and not only played the first side... but both! That was when I was putting a few dozen through the cycle every night .

2nd it was an early iteration of them live.

3rd it had both Black Magic Woman and the Green Manalishi on it.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Full Range said:

Another Australian band that many haven’t heard of with a great if not better version of Elenor Rigby

That certainly is a different twist on that one!   Don't know what would have happened if they both initially rellease on the same day?  I'd prolly have both now.  😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

No doubt, many of you are fans of the game Halo. :D For some who are, as stated in the comments, this brought tears to their eyes.  Didn't play the game myself, but I did see the TV series, which wasn't bad.

A fan?  Nope not me.  😂   Kids I knew would want me to play.  Yup, sliced and diced in a nano second.  Both my girls AND the kids would then proceed to laff their rears off at me.  Ok, round 2, I can do better.  These kids aren't gonna do this to me.  Nope, first they blew my gonads off THEN they sliced and diced me.  No Mas!    

• Haha 2

Thought about yankin this one sometime...  I spied it w/my lil eye in an old crate of my "mostly sealed stuff" the other day.  

Whoda thunk Donovan would sing the "Billion Dollar Babies" on Alice's lp???  Not many.   :)

Such a fun lp and still hangin up near the top.  Everyone had somethin on a track and the final result proved they were still the real deal after 7 other lp's.  Great group of guys!  Now Alice has done a complete 180 and is still rockin!  Talk to him now and ya get complete coherent sentences.  roflmao   :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Thought about yankin this one sometime...  I spied it w/my lil eye in an old crate of my "mostly sealed stuff" the other day.  

Whoda thunk Donovan would sing the "Billion Dollar Babies" on Alice's lp???  Not many.   :)

Such a fun lp and still hangin up near the top.  Everyone had somethin on a track and the final result proved they were still the real deal after 7 other lp's.  Great group of guys!  Now Alice has done a complete 180 and is still rockin!  Talk to him now and ya get complete coherent sentences.  roflmao   :)

I really like Alice Cooper and have all the early releases in the collection 

Alice loves to play golf now 

• Like 2