YouTube Spinning

Full Range

38 Special is an - 

American rock band founded in 1974 in Jacksonville, Florida. Their early work can be described as outright southern rock while by the early 1980s they had shifted to a more arena rock style, helped by frequent songwriting collaboration of Survivor co-founder Jim Peterik.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Gave them something to do on that tour bus.  :)

Well they gave a handle of Jack Daniels to the crowd when I saw them backing up Molly Hatchet in early 1980 , soo I'm thinking they had plenty of stuff to do and partake of on the bus or wherever 👍

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Shhhhhhh...   😂

OK so here's the deal . A week before the show I got busted for 6 or 7 grams of pot . My parents ; my mom , allowed me to go to the show because I already had tickets and they liked my friends I was going with . So when I get home from the show of course the folks are up and the local news was going hard about the pot smoking and booze being handed out by a performer at the show . My mom was not pleased ☠️

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Molly Hatchet:  Saw them a couple of times at small clubs, always a great show.  The second time there were more people on stage than in the crowd.  I pulled a table onto the dance floor immediately in front of stage.  Duane looked pissed when he got on stage and opened the show....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

OK so here's the deal . A week before the show I got busted for 6 or 7 grams of pot . My parents ; my mom , allowed me to go to the show because I already had tickets and they liked my friends I was going with . So when I get home from the show of course the folks are up and the local news was going hard about the pot smoking and booze being handed out by a performer at the show . My mom was not pleased ☠️

That is a great mom  - looking out for her kid/s 

• Like 4

Yea they got messed up more than others I know of first hand besides the Toxic-Twins.

Danny Joe Brown fell off the stage and broke his leg when I saw them in CLT at the Crockett's House of Pain!! That was the NWA? wrestling arena where Rick Flair, Mulkey Bros, Andre and everybody else worked.

Molly Hatchett

Judas Priest

UFO 

was the other show I saw of those Gator Country guys.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The lyrics in that song have made it my longstanding favorite from that killer LP. Plus it was soon after Right on Red came about in NC the year I got my license for the first time. Their cover of "I've Got a Line on You" and "Highway Song" ....

just icing bro!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My first favorite band was Aerosmith simply because I heard Rocks nextdoor.

They changed and this was one of theirs from later on.

Done by a group of Georgians trying to bring Southern Rock back out front. & they're serious about it.

BlackBerry Smoke:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1