YouTube Spinning

Full Range

It's Tedeshi Trucks today.

The last chapter of their big thematic 2022 release is tomorrow night!

Expecting this to be a strong one like the first two, there was a lull in the third. That's just my take, still thought provoking with "ideals of good morals" or striving to be so maybe.... you'd have to read up on it if you've got the time.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Mellowing out here today. Having a hard time concieving that a cold teriaki pork sandwich on rye with Dukes, provolone and sweet red pepper could taste like it was from a $30 plate! 

To Lupie's and the wonderful music the owners played (by the LP) at that restaraunt back in the early 80s!

Van & Carlos were regulars there, this one from 2016 would have fit.

Edited by JohnJ
the next up
  • Like 2

Yea Man!

Since you turned me onto them. I realized that's who I'd liked watching in those hours long Crossroads Specials on tv for about four years running.

* & that link above for the fourth release??

Better be there with it up when it starts. After that if you try to watch the premiere you won't be able to until it is over with. Found out the last time.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Enjoyin that drummer who might it be???  😂     Doesn't miss does he?   Double kick bass just doesn't stop!   :)

Drummer is - Mike Portnoy ex Dream Theatre 

But I think he left the band in 2010 

• Like 3

This dropped from the Tedeschi Trucks Band last evening.  The fourth and final lp in their 4 lp box set "I Am The Moon."  The last disc is called "Farewell."  Killer!  My box has been ordered for a long time so next up is the box release.  :)  Then we'll give it a listen!

• Like 2