YouTube Spinning

Full Range

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Would have been nice to have seen the rain on the vid ....but how it is ...no rain at home ..and no rain vid on YouTube 😂

Sorry about that man! I got my wish, the sun came out and the road is dry. Yard isn't yet but no problem, cut the grass two days ago. It's steamy again!

• Like 3

Well..... If you had what we have with the high humidity, jumbo sized insects and spiders like FL, you might not like it. Glad we do not have their little scorpions, heard they could make you real sick.

Still jammin with that live Kiko album concert!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

OK, so upon hearing this for the first time, wondered why it sounded so familiar:  Apparently a couple of members of the Turtles were among Zappa's band at the time.

And although we have jumped way far ahead to the climax of this album, live performance, it would behoove all to become familiar with this entire album, especially for the legendary Mud Shark episode very well retold here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PXL-20220825-213546783.jpg

Thanks @Emile that is a beautiful sounding piano piece I just sampled.

But... I'm still with the TX boot shufflin tunes the last hour, my glass jar only had a little left in it so I have to re-stock it!

Yea I know Los Lobos is from LA... they sound like TX!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3