YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Think I've got my schedule back, up before the 6am alarm today. Felt like some good music... and loud! 

Not done with my coffee yet but been through 2 1/2 records already.

Started with:

through these guys

Now with two mugs in me I always liked Joes goofy atitude!

`Mornin to all the nocturnal types! Left that schedule around 25 `cept for the occasional third shift contracts.

Got to start the S's sometime...

Oh well, it's Weekend Standard Time

• Like 4

Back to Fagen, and Becker now. I looked and looked for what I picked up somewhere. Think it was the store on E Colonial in Orlando, maybe the other on Orange Ave. A double cd from them prior to being Steely Dan.

Steely Dan – Android Warehouse (1998, CD) - Discogs

So it's not an official cd apparently.

Think I've found all those good tunes. Not clean like Aja's mastering, basically Garage type recordings.

Rad!

More soothing stuff after having to accept that what's wrong with my football team is who's in Oklahoma.

facepalm.gif

* "Brooklyn" is an absolute dreadful reconfiguration here, not sure if there are any more. On my disc the original recordings it is upbeat, slowed down dramatically here. 

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1

Hey there Willis ya'll got a problem w/your lil kitties down there?  Only a 6 point win over lil ole Wake Forest?   😂  Dabo must be pulling his hair out w/that team.   :)

Gave the oldest 4 tickets and they and took my grandson and one of his buddies to their first game in the Horseshoe last night  Naturally, the kid had 3 baseball games before they left for the game.  I spent the day with my other grand.  Yup, she gamed alllll day w/zero interest in the games.

Grandson was in zombie mode when they got home.  I was laffin on the inside.  Kids!  Got Wisconsin 52-21 with 5 starters out.  Ya' all have fun next week w/NC State  :)

Here's your halftime show...  "Grease at 50"  You know, the one w/John Revolting and that hot lil Aussie chick who just passed away in August.  They put the show together for her.  RIP Olivia Newton John.   

Nice electric car too!  :)

O-H!  

• Like 3

Kind of knew I was askin' for trouble with that statement Mr. CornfieldB)

Dabo did say he thought about going in as the QB after the game.

Brent, miss you coach. Could not say it until yesterday but can't ignore what's not going on either!

D

• Haha 1

C'mon Man!

O is going to win by 3 td's, maybe only have to go for one field goal. My team moved the chains and couldn't score a td several times this year. sad

When my X got a new sugar daddy and went up there I was told O was just miles and miles of cornfields. Well my X was just about a freegin gypsy... so I don't know firsthand!

You will not trick me into completing your cheer for you !!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Ahhhhhhh, nice post John and it just keeps on spinning!  Thankies!  :)

Had their greatest hits lp for years, now I've got several, this is one.

And yep their all good tunes in their own way, like a Bad Company release!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Think I've got my schedule back, up before the 6am alarm today. Felt like some good music... and loud! 

Not done with my coffee yet but been through 2 1/2 records already.

Started with:

through these guys

Now with two mugs in me I always liked Joes goofy atitude!

`Mornin to all the nocturnal types! Left that schedule around 25 `cept for the occasional third shift contracts.

Got to start the S's sometime...

Oh well, it's Weekend Standard Time

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

First the cloud seeding, then the dna &^596$34, who knows what else, and now that!

"And now they say it's nobody's fault."

and: Bill Gates Will Have to Wait a While to Block the Sun-

Scientists have postponed the billionaire-Bill Gates Sun Blocking Study Postponed | Solar Geoengineering (popularmechanics.com)backed study of the controversial technology called solar geoengineering.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1