YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Sometimes you ask questions that aren't necessary or try to solve problems you don't have.  I hooked up my Macbook to the stereo using the headphone jack and played some of these links.  Quality is not a concern.  There may be a difference on paper, but it would be splitting hairs in real life.  Looking forward to using this thread to expand my musical pallet.  

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, tragusa3 said:

Sometimes you ask questions that aren't necessary or try to solve problems you don't have.

& sometimes I think I know when all I've got are highlights to go by....

Without part of our big D we got it done!

Coming up on six years no losses at Death Valley.

GO Cade K!

GO Shipley!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, tragusa3 said:

Sometimes you ask questions that aren't necessary or try to solve problems you don't have.  I hooked up my Macbook to the stereo using the headphone jack and played some of these links.  Quality is not a concern.  There may be a difference on paper, but it would be splitting hairs in real life.  Looking forward to using this thread to expand my musical pallet.  

I totally agree in your point of view . If the gear and set up works are done , this might can take years till finished, than it´s all about music only. Everybody having achieved this level can be a lucky guy .

• Like 4

I've not listened to this guy in a long time. the DJ brought it up at the vinyl thread, and that was a nice play earlier.

Now Halloween is coming but it's not shrub to shrub kids, busted jack-o-lanterns and noisy teens until 3am anymore. Might still be candy wrappers for weeks though.

Spooky-spicy-funky

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

I've not listened to this guy in a long time. the DJ brought it up at the vinyl thread, and that was a nice play earlier.

Now Haloween is coming but it's not shrub to shrub kids, busted jack-o-lanterns and noisy teens until 3am anymore. Might still be candy wrappers for weeks though.

Spooky-spicy-funky

That was a fantastic playlist!  Listened to the entire thing.  Thanks.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Now Haloween is coming but it's not shrub to shrub kids, busted jack-o-lanterns and noisy teens until 3am anymore. Might still be candy wrappers for weeks though.

Spooky-spicy-funky

bought 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1