YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Wasn't trying to Billy. But that song made me think of them, the man next door to us brought his in-laws over here  when I was little. He had left during WWII, brought them over in the 60s. It was Ya Ya and Papulya have no idea if it's spelled right!

• Haha 2

Just now, JohnJ said:

Wasn't trying to Billy. But that song made me think of them, the man next door to us brought his in-laws over here  when I was little. He had left during WWII, brought them over in the 60s. It was Ya Ya and Papulya have no idea if it's spelled right!

It's always cool man. Me either! 

Oh and anchovies.  ...mmnnn!

• Like 1

Nope, don't have the where with all to set it back at least five feet from the keyboard and mouse right now. It was a fun little experiment but too much up close like it was.

* Yes. Lived it back in the 90s while I was down there. I watched NFL back then also and only the three FL teams were on Sundays!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Nope, don't have the where with all to set it back at least five feet from the keyboard and mouse right now. It was a fun little experiment but too much up close like it was.

* Yes. Lived it back in the 90s while I was down there. I watched NFL back then also and only the three FL teams were on Sundays!

That's cool John, try a set of binoculars backwards...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

& Tebow was freakin fantastic when he was in college. I remember one of his last bowl games in the red zone he went up and did three pump-fakes and a td pass while he was airborne !!

They should have cloned his elbow...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Nice tunes.

Know what ya yas are slang for even if was a bit before my time.

But Ya Ya was a very nice lady that gave us pastries when I was young at Christmas.  In Greek it's for grandma!

As a person with Greek origins 

I will confirm that this is correct ya ya is grandma in the Greek language 

And they feed you till you burst 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2