YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Then there's this...  :)  

Cheap_Trick_-_Live_at_Budokahn.jpg

When Cheap Trick toured in Japan for the first time in April 1978, they were received with a frenzy reminiscent of Beatlemania.[14] During the tour, Cheap Trick recorded two concerts at the Nippon Budokan. Ten tracks taken from both shows were compiled and released as a live album entitled Cheap Trick at Budokan,[12] which was intended to be exclusive to Japan.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They could do a great show! When I finally got around to seeing them it was either in the late 80s or before late`92 when I moved out of Clt. Small venue less than probably 800 people and a freaking Big Time Show that showed they were still capable! Got that LP, have this cd!

PXL-20221113-194720466.jpg

• Like 4

Morning folks!

You're not still wearing short pants are ya? Maybe winter is here it froze again no biggie, but. Back in the day it froze almost every morning from before 10/31 until March the next year where I was in the South.

Yea, I'll state it "The Good Ol Days".

Men didn't shave anything `cept their faces and only gals won beauty contests!

& this guy didn't mince his words!

Wow, what a way to go with your first record!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Bad to the bone....

& He's from Delaware?

I mean Ray Davis & Tony Siragusa are definitely Bad to the Bone.

But from the first time hearing George Thorogood who could deny it? 

& "That Don't Confront Me"

Glad you agree Tommy, means there are some more rockers here!

• Like 1

Back to the Great First Record remark above. In my lifetime of Rock listening I think Van Halen's first LP is phenomenal, Boston's first is right up there, but it was soft-rock.

Today, after the Pantera:

Baba Yaga!

Edited by JohnJ
Had to change the manson vid from the R version
  • Like 4

@JohnJ Lee Greenwood is a hoot especially if you have zero clue who he is.  Shot OSU/AirForce at the Liberty bowl in Memphis one year.  I was hangin on the sideline during halftime.  While they were setting up the show this lil dude walks up in a white suite.  We wound up telling jokes and laffin our rears off then they announced him doing that song.  He said gotta go and told me he had to get to work, shook my hand, walked out on the field and took over.  He killed it and left.  Yea, he's a hoot.  Joke was on me but he started it!  lol

• Haha 1

That's great Dave, you met him and didn't know it until a minute later! Yep knew he was about my altitude seeing him in the pickup. Turkey's at .99 a pound is nice but they were half thawed... hope nobody bought one of those, talk about a bellyache! Got some other stuff I needed still southern today after the happy stuff I started out with, lemme find it for ya...

I'm talking historically great!  

That was earlier, now:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1