YouTube Spinning

Full Range

After this for dinner, and it's the size of a 12" pizza?

Green j a p  liquid on the chips first, then a bunch cut into the chili!

PXL-20221128-205336538.jpg

Here's two, I know there are hundreds out there.

Can we start something with some good covers of this one?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

WOW!!!

Look who's onstage!

@Dave1291

from info under the vid

"Jerry Lee Lewis performs to a sold-out audience in Londons Labatts Apollo joined by a number of special guests, including Van Morrison, Dave Edmunds, John Lodge (Moody Blues), Brian May (Queen), Dave Davies (The Kinks) and many more."

• Like 1

Hello. There have always been many interesting videos on YouTube that I often wanted to download to watch without the Internet. You can download them thanks to the converters that you can find on this site  wave.video/tools/video-editing/merge-video-clips  You can also create your own videos and glue different fokas and videos into one. So go to that site and work.

Edited by bretkinney
  • Like 2

This is the video for the first song by my friend, the Hi-Fi Fairy.  The Hi-Fi Fairy, dusting the K402 tweeter horn of my left speaker, is my avatar.  She moved to Germany and her band is called SOSOSO.  I recommend full screen and subtitles, because half the lyrics are in Japanese, and the English parts can be hard to make out.  She speaks English, French, German, and of course Japanese, so I can forgive her accent in English. I don't know how her German sounds to a German speaker.  The song is called Do Demo lijian.

SOSOSO -- Do Demo lijian:  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Islander said:

This is the video for the first song by my friend, the Hi-Fi Fairy.  The Hi-Fi Fairy, dusting the K402 tweeter horn of my left speaker, is my avatar.  She moved to Germany and her band is called SOSOSO.  I recommend full screen and subtitles, because half the lyrics are in Japanese, and the English parts can be hard to make out.  She speaks English, French, German, and of course Japanese, so I can forgive her accent in English. I don't know how her German sounds to a German speaker.  The song is called Do Demo lijian.

SOSOSO -- Do Demo lijian:  

If she visits Australia - she can dust the La Scala horns 🎉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/1/2022 at 3:33 PM, bretkinney said:

There are very cool selections here. I am delighted. I have already spent 4 hours watching the video.

Gotta watch the gaggle hangin here.  We think outside the box!    😂

Found this gem the other day.  I ALWAYS thought people from Ohio would follow this guy a bit more than they did back in the day.  He could go "Walshish" with the flip of a switch.  Steve Winwood ALWAYS brought the heat in his subtle lil way. 

From his second LP "Nine Lives" and features EC in this tune "Dirty City."  Stevie can ALWAYS give ya a nice ride.  :)

19 hours ago, Full Range said:

If she visits Australia - she can dust the La Scala horns 🎉

Ya think???   😂

BTW, Ohio State got a lil help last night when USC got beat by lil ole Utah.  We should be in the final four but the Natty Committee has to decide.  "Haters gonna hate but it's Ohio against the world."  😂  O-H mate! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

BTW, Ohio State got a lil help last night when USC got beat by lil ole Utah.  We should be in the final four but the Natty Committee has to decide.  "Haters gonna hate but it's Ohio against the world."  😂  O-H mate! 

That is great news - let’s hope the committee favours Ohio 

😎 I-O mate 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

See what happens when you follow the yellow brick road???  That song always brought a chuckle.  Then there was this one from my old buddy Justin Johnson & John Carter Cash.  They're buds and formed the Cash Collective a couple years ago.  No yellow brick, no dancin shoes, just a walk thru the woods in injun country.

Injun Joe Gigachad GIF - Injun Joe Gigachad GIFs 

Carry on!  :)  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2