YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Hooked up one of my buddies w/some tickets to catch these guys at Red Rocks this summer.  He's been playing since he was a kid an a good friend soooo now he's retired and was takin his wife out to the Springs to see friends.  Planted them 3 rows back center and he was flippin out.  Guess one guys mom was sitting behind him.  lolol  Guess they crashed in the parking lot so the wimmen could do yoga there the next morning.  Seriously yoga???  Gimme a Heineken!  

Yea, they grow on ya...   :)

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Hooked up one of my buddies w/some tickets to catch these guys at Red Rocks this summer.  He's been playing since he was a kid an a good friend soooo now he's retired and was takin his wife out to the Springs to see friends.  Planted them 3 rows back center and he was flippin out.  Guess one guys mom was sitting behind him.  lolol  Guess they crashed in the parking lot so the wimmen could do yoga there the next morning.  Seriously yoga???  Gimme a Heineken!  

Yea, they grow on ya...   :)

they combine so many well known " Dancefloor Hits " into their grooves and tunes, I knew all of them !

• Thanks 2

O'Ryan Island....   if you were fortunate enough to get their CD then you know they were fanatical about sound quality. Youtube doesn't do them justice but it's a whole lot bettr than nothing.  This was one great album from beginning to end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2022 at 8:37 PM, Gilbert said:

O'Ryan Island....   if you were fortunate enough to get their CD then you know they were fanatical about sound quality. Youtube doesn't do them justice but it's a whole lot bettr than nothing.  This was one great album from beginning to end.

Great Voice , Drums, Guitars, Arrangements. Just listening with my headphones , think that I order it soon ! Thanx a lot @Gilbert

• Like 3