YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Say I won't!                                                        Dare Ya                                                               Ahh H*ll

Sounds like pre-disco But this cat is on a couple records I have. Ring, Vampires and a couple others have that funk to `em I kind of like.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Say I won't!                                                                     Dare Ya                                                                                      Ahh H*ll

Sounds like pre-disco But this cat is on a couple records I have. Ring, Vampires and a couple others have that funk to `em I kind of like.

Ja JJ really true sound like an early Soultune from the 1970´tees

• Haha 2

Nils is taller than me. Don't have many stories but Bruce Springsteen stopped by the record store I worked at before a two night gig at the coliseum. Nils and the huge sax player didn't come in but were out there in the mall for a few when Springsteen came in and we talked a bit. Ended up snatchin' a pair of tickets and having a great time the next night!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Bruce Springsteen stopped by the record store I worked at

working in a record store was a dream in my youth as well , I spent hours there after school and bought records from my pocket money every week

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

I thought the first was pretty good sci-fi, real good special effects.

Yeah ..the first will be the best as it was a total new movie experience for us , now we know the story behind and it´s just another enviroment like " the way of water " . Next will be in Space maybe ?

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I thought the first was pretty good sci-fi, real good special effects.

Waterworld with Kevin Costner was good as well , si-fi reality and not designed on computeranimation only behind a blue or green screen

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1