YouTube Spinning

Full Range

On 3/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, JohnJ said:

You might have heard this one if you've watched College Football this past decade!

On 3/5/2023 at 11:23 AM, Dave1291 said:

Hit White Stripes on youtube.  :)

Yup, they were made for horns-

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@amped I've been in Miami when those big tour boats were practically across the street. The new basketball arena was being built nearby. I was outside of the big skyscrapers in the Cuban section with the best Cuban Sandwich & black beans that I've ever had. It was just a couple horn blows but it resonated through me.

So that being played with the crowd cheering is a great clip!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Paul, Thought you might like this progressive stuff... see if it can come through now

Long Slow Distance is the #4 I talked about:

https://www.discogs.com/master/159688-Dixie-Dregs-Night-Of-The-Living-Dregs

* the second is

https://www.discogs.com/master/159689-Dixie-Dregs-What-If

but it does not have "Odyssey"  only four songs there

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2

On 3/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, JohnJ said:

@amped I've been in Miami when those big tour boats were practically across the street. The new basketball arena was being built nearby. I was outside of the big skyscrapers in the Cuban section with the best Cuban Sandwich & black beans that I've ever had. It was just a couple horn blows but it resonated through me.

So that being played with the crowd cheering is a great clip!

I grew up down there. The Goodyear blimp used to have a base on Watson Island (on the causeway across from the cruise terminal). My dad took us over there to watch and the pilot saw the Goodyear tires on our car and gave us a ride over the city. Them were the days...

• Like 3

Cleveland, Ohio's connection to RnR?  It's bigger than most know.  Meatloaf?  Cleveland?   Rock Hall?   Think again!  Here's a lil background info for ya.  :)

Now ya know!  It's that lake Erie water up there on the North coast of Ohio.  One of the best ever from him.  Every woman on the planet sings along w/her.  Classic!  I NEVER slept on it til the morning.  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Cleveland, Ohio's connection to RnR?  It's bigger than most know.  Meatloaf?  Cleveland?   Rock Hall?   Think again!  Here's a lil background info for ya.  :)

Now ya know!  It's that lake Erie water up there on the North coast of Ohio.  One of the best ever from him.  Every woman on the planet sings along w/her.  Classic!  I NEVER slept on it til the morning.  :)

Cleveland you say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Been there many times and every word is true.  Crazy place, great food and great people who rolled out that Cleveland red carpet.  Then the World Series of Rock every summer?  Just plain insane shows.  WMMS was the home of the Buzzard.  NOTHING but rock n roll 24/7.  Swingo's was the place for soooo many rockers and one of the major reasons the Rock Hall of Fame is in Cleveland.  :)

• Like 3