YouTube Spinning

Full Range

An amazing voice staring from the days of Black & White TV and still performing now in his 70s 

I remember him doing the midday TV shows on a regular basis and he was such a funny man with the best one liners and incredibly good mother in law jokes 

Find more videos on your own but now please enjoy 

John Farnham 

And many of his hits over the years 

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I don't think @Jhakobe would mind, he mentioned this one in another topic.

Since I don't have mine with me I pulled it up and it just finished. Yellow Brick next? I'm not sure but my wavelength is set for the evening!

I had Yellow Brick Road next in my rotation as well! Your later post of Madman reminded me I have, or at least had, that on vinyl. Having trouble locating it though. Might have to do some digging.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jhakobe said:

I had Yellow Brick Road next in my rotation as well! Your later post of Madman reminded me I have, or at least had, that on vinyl. Having trouble locating it though. Might have to do some digging.

Has to be under E or J doesn't it?  Or close to that location?  lol  With me anything within 2' of the proper location works.  lolol  Then you mumble, how'd that get over here?   The struggle is real.  😂

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@Jeff Matthews     Interesting sounds.  Maybe a bit of a Yes & Supertramp influence shining thru.  Some good stuff w/a different sound for sure.  I like it if that means anything.  lol

Yes, also you can hear an ELP influence in some of their stuff.   They can rock pretty hard, too!  

The video above is new to me, but I've listened to their Skyline album several times a few years back.  It's a great album!  The full album used to be on Youtube, but now it looks like you have to find each of the individual songs to listen to the whole thing.

Here's the title track:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1