YouTube Spinning

Full Range

12 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Give it a listen, Most Underrecognized Guitar Wizard of the 70s...

His LPs have different sounds to almost every song on them, from shades of JIMI to jazz guitar.

But not by me and my friends back then!

Yes John, works well... thanks!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

Thanks man 

I'm strong , active and should be a good candidate to beat the odds .

Man think you are a surfer dude. Healthy! Know one in SC forget the town but, a strand.

Ron R... anyway was going to ask.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Of course there's more!  :)  Got a groove goin yet?

EVERY Sunday when I could get outta Duckburg it was North to Detroit and  "Teen Night" at the Roostertail for some Motown.  Talk about tearin a place up?  Barry Gordy knew how to do it the right way.  Proud to say I was a regular and met sooo many people.  Heck, we were all just a bunch of kids havin fun.  Never forget the people and those good times.  WILD!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Of course there's more!  :)  Got a groove goin yet?

EVERY Sunday when I could get outta Duckburg it was North to Detroit and  "Teen Night" at the Roostertail for some Motown.  Talk about tearin a place up?  Barry Gordy knew how to do it the right way.  Proud to say I was a regular and met sooo many people.  Heck, we were all just a bunch of kids havin fun.  Never forget the people and those good times.  WILD!  :)

https://youtu.be/gTY6IKTT7CM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I think I've heard of Mahogany Rush before, but I know I've never heard these tunes.  Thanks for sharing! 

No problem, after the first time we saw him we wondered how he could open for Aerosmith like the Scorpions or Def Leppard opened for Teddy or someone else. Fave of mine then and after all the years was a UFO, Judas Priest, Molly Hatchet ticket after Hatchets first LP! In the small wrestling arena!

I heard @Invidiosulus mention a JIMI tribute tune recently "Buddy" on the Maxoom LP is Frank's tribute to his friend.

• Like 3