YouTube Spinning

Full Range

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I need it for the S section!!

I remember a LONG time ago I had a "T" section.  THEN I realized how many bands had a "The" in front of their name.  THE BEATLES, THE ROLLING STONES, THE BAND.  Yea, THAT changed.   THEN ppl said, "Why do you have THE Rolling Stones listed under "R" and not "S."  "E" for Elton John why not just under "J?"  Fast forward to today when someone wants to dig.  "Just shup and look under where I just told you."  The struggle is real here just like it is at your place I'm sure.  😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@MicroMara I can only imagine what kind of mood you were in today!

That fantastical, whimsical cover of White Rabbit is replete with the spirit of the original!

Then the lyrics in the Days of Pearly Spencer seem to have come off the liner of a Jethro Tull album from way back. Not like a happy tale but the music sounds uplifting.

Thanks

cool.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@tube fanatic gonna share one with you and the posse in here.  I met this fairly local guy 30 years ago when he was just starting his ministry.  He reached out and I was there for him.  Pipes?  The big man hit the high notes HARD nailing everything he threw out there so I stepped up.  He was pullin the high notes outta his toes.  He's doing his ministry thing and still kickin so I thought I'd share.  He still sends me his cd's but his old ones were truly amazing :)

:)  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

@tube fanatic gonna share one with you and the posse in here.  I met this fairly local guy 30 years ago when he was just starting his ministry.  He reached out and I was there for him.  Pipes?  The big man hit the high notes HARD nailing everything he threw out there so I stepped up.  He was pullin the high notes outta his toes.  He's doing his ministry thing and still kickin so I thought I'd share.  He still sends me his cd's but his old ones were truly amazing :)

:)  

Very nice Dave!  Thanks for posting it!

Maynard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1