YouTube Spinning

Full Range

@JohnJ thanks for the ni ni last night.  But...  Welk Little GIF - Welk Little Spoon GIFs

23 hours ago, billybob said:

NOPE...catfight...false alarm...

🤯 Meant 😟  

How DID Leslie play that Les Paul Jr?   Shredded!

@Jeff Matthews Let the big horse run brother.  Haven't heard Thorpe in forever.  Gonna have to pull it and give it a listen.  Thanks!

You have any idea how long it's been since I heard that @JohnJ?  Killer!

Beats the heck outta Lawerence Welk and 12AM!  Busy day today here!  Gotta love night shift!  lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright @Dave1291 I've got another under my sleeve. Heard it on Z-Rock when we had a station at home.

But never as much as that great original O'Jays that you couldn't get away from by changing channels for a couple years back then!!

Told ya I was all H & H back then!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JohnJ said:

Both are great songs Paul.

Long time since I heard the second, and only knew Ann & Nancy's version of the first.

The title of the song ‘I got the fire’  - in the video you posted got me thinking about it and searched for a long forgotten song 

• Like 2

The first tune on this absolutely fantastic LP is like Baba O'Riley, Stairway To Heaven and Freebird. Very good songs but heard so much on the radio that sometimes I did start the lp on the second song!

• Like 3

Must be my turn in the barrel...  Sittin here scratchin my head and laffin.  CKLW in Detroit, WMMS in Cleveland and Cousin Brucie on WABC in NYC comin right up.  Those were my go to stations.

CKLW was the dominant Top-40 station for metro Detroit in the 1960s & 70s. Because of it’s powerful nighttime signal, CKLW drew listeners from across Canada & the USA.   -wiki

Then factor in any darn Motown act Barry Gordy threw out there.  Yea, pick one.

WMMS -  Home of the Buzzard in Cleveland -  Broadcasting in QUAD!  

Never missed one.  KILLER!  Cleveland stadium was totally rockin EVERY time.

If ya ever get this way ya just gotta go here!  Yea, Cleveland rocks!

Wait, I was gonna play some moosic.   😂

• Like 1

Picked this up on RSD in 2020 and was thrilled to get it.  In 1972, Rory walked into a radio station in Cleveland to play and chit chat.  The result was "Cleveland Calling."  One heck of an lp imo.  Think I have about all of his or close.  Just sooo sooo good!  :)

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2