YouTube Spinning

Full Range

8 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Beginning riffs are way close to a RUSH tune I've got to look up now, too long without my LPs!

Got Alex written all over it!

Do like the other song by Enchant you posted!

Go 2:20 into Xanadu from 1975

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

& Lucky Wüthrich sounds like he's older than he looks! How could he feel  that like he sings it already!

never trust a young looking face, you do not know what is behind , ja he´s quiet good imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been trying to recollect this man’s name for a long time 

I’m sure he is familiar to the older members in the USA 

I remember listening to this album in the 70s at a friends home ( but I kinda liked his sister ) and always wanted to get the album but as time went by it was forgotten but surfaced in my mind every now and then 

Now I present 

Wes Harrison
Profile:
Also known as "Mr. Sound Effects", Harrison was an American comedian and voice actor, notable for his ability to create realistic sound effects using only his voice and a Shure 530 Slendyne microphone. Wes Harrison makes all his sound effects without the help of tape recorders or other electronic devices. Harrison has a comic style reminiscent of Red Skelton, but uses noises instead of physical shtick.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

I have been trying to recollect this man’s name for a long time 

I’m sure he is familiar to the older members in the USA 

I remember listening to this album in the 70s at a friends home ( but I kinda liked his sister ) and always wanted to get the album but as time went by it was forgotten but surfaced in my mind every now and then 

Now I present 

Wes Harrison
Profile:
Also known as "Mr. Sound Effects", Harrison was an American comedian and voice actor, notable for his ability to create realistic sound effects using only his voice and a Shure 530 Slendyne microphone. Wes Harrison makes all his sound effects without the help of tape recorders or other electronic devices. Harrison has a comic style reminiscent of Red Skelton, but uses noises instead of physical shtick.

The "Granpa" of all beat-boxers?

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, MicroMara said:

btw ..you have an Ü & Ä & Ö on your Keyboard ? For what are the vowel used in usa ?

Nein, ich beherrsche das Kopieren und Einfügen mit der rechten Maustaste für verschiedene Akzentzeichen.

* I entered: I mastered the right click copy and paste for accent marks. ^^ is what I got, it says something different going back to English:blush:

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AndreG. said:

The "Granpa" of all beat-boxers?

😂  Not bad, not bad at all...   The first few weeks you were here I knew you'd fit right in w/our band of brothers!  😂

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Nein, ich beherrsche das Kopieren und Einfügen mit der rechten Maustaste für verschiedene Akzentzeichen.

I'll take your word for it.  :)

Wasn't that Wes Harrison dude in the movie Police Academy?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

😄😂😄

Hey now, I'm not the movie dude.  Gust gimme mah tunes and the h3ll w/everything else.  That world's gonna keep right on spinning.  :)  

Another from Gabriel.  I'm gettin the itch cauise it's been soooo long.  I'd have to pay for these and I'm one cheap dude.  :)

Arrrrrrrgh...  I gotta quit nosin on him.  Might though.  :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@amped that was a hoot!  

William Shatner Photo Op GalaxyCon Richmond 2020.jpg

😂

Read "I am not Spock" - No! Better listen to the audio-book by Leonard Nimoy! He tells us all about the greatest prankster that ever lived on this planet. R.I.P. Mister Nimoy/ Spock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1