YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Dancing?

In the late 70s the BeeGees, Donna Summer and all those did not get my feet to move. Nooo I wasn't a weirdo!

They were. In their polyester shirts and slacks in the hot summertime!

In my cotton t-shirts and jeans probably nike all-courts (best sneakers EVER) it was these guys that got me to dance! Yep got laughed at but the ones that danced with me for a while might have... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

'Man of Miracles' was recorded in the studio in South Pekin, Ill, where my friends and I recorded. They borrowed my JBL4311s to check the mixes, as the studio was using some EV monitors they weren't familiar with. Some online things list the studio as Paragon, but the studio was Golden Voice.

Molly and the gang are putting out more material. This has been out less than a week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The more that I hear Molly, the more she reminds me of the famous folk-rock ladies of the late 60s. Ms. Tuttle just leans a little towards country. And seems to be holding back to let the microphone handle it, bet she could belt `em out if she wanted to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@JohnJ  She's just starting to blossom.  When that happens look out!  Had it not been for @Marvel we'd have been clueless.  When I heard her I was stunned and the more I read about her the more I realized she had the correct mentality and drive to make her mark.  She's only gonna get better imo.  When she blooms it's gonna be fun to watch!  :)

• Like 2

Score!  Picked up 4 tickets for Keb Mo' just down the road a bit from in August.  Great seats and I'm stoked for a road trip.  This song pretty much sums things up for all of us old curmudgeon's.  Check it out!  lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Score!  Picked up 4 tickets for Keb Mo' just down the road a bit from in August.  Great seats and I'm stoked for a road trip.  This song pretty much sums things up for all of us old curmudgeon's.  Check it out!  lol

One of the best live albums ever! 

My fav song:

• Like 3