Jump to content

YouTube Spinning


Full Range

Recommended Posts

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

 

 

 


 

I had a look for this release - and it appears to be rare as hens teeth 

All I can suggest is to contact R&UT and buy it direct 

 

Discogs have a policy not to allow the sale of non official and bootleg releases 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

 

 

Finally I can hear Stings real voice without all the compression crap.

JJK

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AndreG. said:

 

 

 

I really liked this, it has very an interesting musical arrangement in 7/4.  Easy to count, a measure of 4 then a measure of 3.   1-2-3-4-1-2-3.

 

I loved the bass line and I am not usually a bass guitar guy.  This guy was creative and pleasant to listen to.

 

I am a drummer and I loved the tasty playing.  I thought the drum kit's tuning was a bit odd as it was thin and ringing like a roto-tom.  I'm sure those were not roto toms so it's apparent that was the sound the drummer was going for, a bit of a unique sound.

 

Good stuff.  Thanks for sharing.  -Dave

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

 

I really liked this, it has very an interesting musical arrangement in 7/4.  Easy to count, a measure of 4 then a measure of 3.   1-2-3-4-1-2-3.

 

I loved the bass line and I am not usually a bass guitar guy.  This guy was creative and pleasant to listen to.

 

I am a drummer and I loved the tasty playing.  I thought the drum kit's tuning was a bit odd as it was thin and ringing like a roto-tom.  I'm sure those were not roto toms so it's apparent that was the sound the drummer was going for, a bit of a unique sound.

 

Good stuff.  Thanks for sharing.  -Dave


 

The drummer was non other than Bill Bruford 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try heart of underground @MicroMara

Thought I saw they had a shop in the UK, but could not find it now. My order came from mexico city.

 

*they don't have it, but I need that Sting also... it could be played with that smooth Steve Miller album!

Edited by JohnJ
*
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I am a drummer and I loved the tasty playing.  I thought the drum kit's tuning was a bit odd as it was thin and ringing like a roto-tom.  I'm sure those were not roto toms so it's apparent that was the sound the drummer was going for, a bit of a unique sound.


I have found a live version of that track with Bill Bruford 

 

Enjoy 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Islander said:

 Have you heard her on the air, other than maybe on a Japanese-language station?

I listen to her without the videos a lot . I do a lot of stationary bike routines and if you want tenacious , relentless , high tempo eight counts her stuff is great . 

She is only a performer though and not the creator of the material . I post a lot of videos by the group Perfume , they also do not create the material . Both may have a say or influence but the one person behind both is Yasutaka Nakata who is also the group Capsule .

Perfume is my favorite but I enjoy and use them all .

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

 

 

 

 

I´ve contacted him once, he told me to write eMail directly for orders. I think the address is mentioned on the UTube channel. If You can´t find it, tell me, I´ll look it up!

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AndreG. said:

 

I´ve contacted him once, he told me to write eMail directly for orders. I think the address is mentioned on the UTube channel. If You can´t find it, tell me, I´ll look it up!

 

Hey André , thanx for chim´in , I do remember that you´ve ordered some CD´s directly from him. Gonna check it out and let you know.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like You I always wanted to, but I didn´t up to now.... There´s so much to choose from. But there are two or three CDs that I will order in the future, it´s on my backlist. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2020 at 5:59 AM, RandyH said:

 

 

Seem to dig up the prog stuff, and while I can´t digest King Crimson (or maybe I just found the wrong tracks...), the disciples of YES seem to be fine with my ears.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Went with a classic earlier, then their 4th, Sabotage & Paranoid.

 

 

The vertical tracking angle from the tonearm isn´t correct , looks like an advertising vid for the Proc-Ject Tonearm.  That´s why

Ozzy is in a bad mood

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was listening to something familiar when I saw this on the right. Think the playlist includes the live LP I have of Jaco and crew from back then, with lots more!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...