YouTube Spinning

Full Range

@billybob That ones a new Mayall to me, will have to look into him more than just the LP I've got and forgotten! That London pressing and a couple more I've got did sound very good, even compared with records done in the 80s and after.

So my excuse being to pick up a couple CDs every month? Starting with last week, got a bunch for $6, $8 and one for $12.

Then yesterday started looking for St Paul & Broken Bones, ended up thinking it was for my birthday next month:rolleyes: Then I whetted it down to under a hundred. 

This one was $20 new, numbered, sealed and right down my alley as music goes. I'll start with my favorite from Crimson's first LP:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Still listening, and doin' laundry:(

They've (ARS) got so many records:

RIP to so many of the first

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlanta_Rhythm_Section_members#1971–1983

Their singer Ronnie was one of the best around for years, listen to the song after the fun "Redneck" it's not over engineered. The big bass player Paul? Who didn't like that guy!

*  :D Here: I'll spell it out just for you my friend Billy that Ronnie Hammond had a undeniable beautiful voice:

#

:smile: Just love this band!

Edited by JohnJ
*, # again
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

So laundry's in the dryer I can forget it about it until tommorow.

Got a question, is the slow original better or does the faster Mick version express the willingness to accept that darn pain for the overwhelming ecstasy better?

First:

D*mn Good^^

Second: with Lenny Kravitz!!

Faster & almost with his country swagger he uses sometimes.. like the next tune!

* Ilike both of `em

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Blah!  😂

Gone fishin!  :)

George, just for you since you're keeping the worms warm.  😂

Yea, 66-67 I had a contract for the Jackson Five ready to sign for a show here in Duckburg.  $3k.  The old high school auditorium held about 700 and had a balcony.   Michael was 6-7 then and they were just starting to catch fire.  Duckburg would still be talkin about it.  Hendrix tickets were 5-6 bucks back then and The Five were just starting?  I kept doing the math thinking about the headline in the Duckburg Gazette...  "Local kid brings in the Jackson Five and loses $2k"     😂

Hey George.  Spit me out another worm I lost mine...   😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

No coffee this morning.  An Ice tea kinda day!   Gonna be a beautiful day here today.  Yea, Benson keeps surfacing in here lately so may as well hit the start button since the thinking cap is on after the first mugga tea.  Almost like drinking nuclear waste.   :)

First 10 rows for these guys was almost always is the tux gaggle.  Me?  Tie dye and shorts for the win!   😂  One amazing group of guys for sure.

See where my day is going?  Gotta be better than yesterday!  :)

• Like 4

22 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Umm Kay a visit to the vaults of my LP collection.

First record of this cool Southern band that I heard, still great today!

that´s the version from " sky high " I know

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Blah!  

George, just for you since you're keeping the worms warm.  

Hey George.  Spit me out another worm I lost mine...   

be careful Dave ..mine are quiet dangerous

1618725945_duneworm.gif.0e5cbeb23a610143d2e7a049fe8d112d.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2