YouTube Spinning

Full Range

19 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Well, once again you're spot on.  ALL the rankings year after year but the proof of the  pudding is at the year's end. 

It's just a game and the price has gone waaay up.  THAT's gonna get worse across the board.  Then the NFL want's more money?  Yes Sir, the wallet rape has begun.  Ya, ain't seen nuttin yet either!

Now you Aussie's are onto something with this rugby so there's that.  GOTTA respect those guys.  NO pads and totally brutal.  Nose to nose smash mouth football.

It makes me wonder actually.  What would happen to the NFL and college football IF ESPN and other major networks in the US started broadcasting rugby games?  Imo, I think it would have an immediate impact on ppl who watch american football.  That's just an insane watch EVERY time!  Final outcome?  Your ticket prices will go up.  It's all fair in love and war.  Let the wallet rape begin down under too!  Have fun with that!  😂😂😂

The NRL is heading back to Las Vegas in 2025!

In what is set to be a super Saturday of Rugby League, you’ll enjoy 4 back-to-back games including opening-round clashes between the Penrith Panthers and Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, as well as the Canberra Raiders versus the mighty New Zealand Warriors.
You’ll also watch Super League sides Wigan and Warrington play, and enjoy the International Women’s game between the Aussie Jillaroos and the UK Lionesses. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From the movie, but they did a great job following all the moves the musicians did while on stage.

The complete Queen set at live aid (movie - they should have been sweating, as In the original footage).

• Like 4

Tornados at the Great Lakes?? the martians definition of global warming is bs... but that's way north of where they belong!

Saw that flick also @Marvel , really wasn't bad at all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Listened to Them Crooked Vultures a while tonight... posted them several times here. Here's their lead man years earlier than when he hooked up with the Led guy!

Power Chords with a bite!

Back in the Better Days!! We can get there again:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the answer to one of those questions anybody asks someone new they find that shares the hobby.

I'd heard others that I later recognized as being from these guys

Heck I'd heard of them before I heard them. That's the way it was!

First time I sat down and gelled with the whole lp was a couple years after..

• Like 2

Another interlude from the "semi-heavy"

Always liked this guy's music. Loved the late 70's live lp with "Stay", gurantee it's on a lot of peoples just once more list!

I'd sure like to hear it once more through the analog half of my setup again!

Jackson Browne

:)

Edited by JohnJ
* What the heck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1