YouTube Spinning

Full Range

14 hours ago, Full Range said:

Some melodic new Prog music 

The band is from Poland @MicroMara

Poland is our direct neighboring country at the eastern border to Germany . I never listen to Polish music. Why ? One of them stole my brand new car and crashed it while fleeing from the police, another one cheated me out of 1.600 € when I bought Jm Lab Focal speakers. So you can imagine that I have no desire at all.There are thousands and thousands of jokes in Germany about the Poles..here is one of them, he says it all. "  Advertisement of the Tourist Office of Poland. Take a vacation in Poland. Your car is already there. " But thanks for the tip, you couldn't know that I have a problem with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Poland is our direct neighboring country at the eastern border to Germany . I never listen to Polish music. Why ? One of them stole my brand new car and crashed it while fleeing from the police, another one cheated me out of 1.600 € when I bought Jm Lab Focal speakers. So you can imagine that I have no desire at all.There are thousands and thousands of jokes in Germany about the Poles..here is one of them, he says it all. "  Advertisement of the Tourist Office of Poland. Take a vacation in Poland. Your car is already there. " But thanks for the tip, you couldn't know that I have a problem with it.

In Greece ( from my childhood memory ) we had similar neighbours with Romania in the north 

Not all are bad but your story is similar 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Full Range said:

In Greece ( from my childhood memory ) we had similar neighbours with Romania in the north 

Not all are bad but your story is similar 

Yes I know .....the east european countries causing problems all the time... even in the present time within the EU , especially in Germany ....but it´s enough now. Hope that none Pole or Romanian reads that now ....Haven´t seen anyone here in the KC ....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Great OST, too bad its so hard to get the complete soundtrack an CD... At least here in Europe. There was a special edition, you can only get it used now, at stagering prices...

Do you mean this?

https://www.amazon.com/Interstellar-Original-Soundtrack-Hans-Zimmer/dp/B00OTB14SI/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3V44616Z1I4HN&dchild=1&keywords=interstellar+soundtrack+cd&qid=1605894621&sprefix=interstellar+so%2Caps%2C587&sr=8-2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shiva said:

That would suck, to buy it only to discover songs were missing from it.   Which one did you get?

Exactly, would suck big time.

I got this one:

https://www.amazon.de/Interstellar-Expanded-Version-Hans-Zimmer/dp/B08KGT79SD/ref=pd_sbs_15_1/258-7431884-3909210?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B08KGT79SD&pd_rd_r=468f6183-8e9c-4435-8bf7-99a1c9d60013&pd_rd_w=GtPmx&pd_rd_wg=xXPN9&pf_rd_p=17269923-e95e-42b2-b8e1-f208b58f5815&pf_rd_r=EG9Q94A1V2G0DTW184VR&psc=1&refRID=EG9Q94A1V2G0DTW184VR

At least on the picture of the back-cover, the listing seems to be correct.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

That depends, if You´re into SciFi, it is. It´s one of the best movies in that genre in the last decade, IMHO. Great cast, great story and great music.

Was just thinking that the complete soundtrack on DVD if available...

1 hour ago, AndreG. said:

This is one of the movies i´m going to hold back on buying, until i have a blue-ray player.

I would really advoctate getting a Blu-ray player.  The newer discs have better surround formats, with much greater dynamic range, not to mention a huge jump in picture quality. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I would really advoctate getting a Blu-ray player.  The newer discs have better surround formats, with much greater dynamic range, not to mention a huge jump in picture quality. 

Not only that, even CDs sound better on a later model Blu-ray player.  Better DAC?  Who knows, but I couldn’t miss the difference when I upgraded from a 2005 DVD player to a 2018 flagship Blu-ray player.

• Like 2