Guns Guns Guns

NADman

Those asshats wouldn't know a "military grade" weapon if it bit them on the ***.

Just another feel good do nothing left wing bunch of hooey.

There is no such thing as an assault rifle,it's just a rifle that can be used as a defense weapon just as sure as an assault weapon depending on who's hands it's in. 

The same can be said for a claw hammer or about any other tool and those so called " assault rifles" have many cousins not dressed in black that can be just as deadly.

There have been semi-auto hand guns and rifles around for well over a century,the guns aren't the problem the people these days are.

If some idiot wants to hurt people he or she will find a way,there were no guns involved on 911 or in Oklahoma City,the Boston Marathon wasn't gun related and the list goes on.

What a great idea,lets take away the rights of law abiding citizens to protect their homes and families with these weapons so that only criminals who don't give two shits about the law will have them.😠

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Well this would never happen in 'merica.  No sir, not at the Michigan State Capitol. This is how we peacefully petition the government to reopen the State. No threats, no problemo, cause we aren't' making any sense, but we get to parade around wearing masks to protect ourselves whilst we encourage people to get out their and visit their local nursing home and see their aged parents. Wonder which one has the smallest penis.  Me I'm guessing the 2nd one in from the left.

5eac2453e3c3fb73644ccc22.thumb.jpg.649e1716ddd8391922148e1d9bf5bf00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Whoops. Meant to post that in Right This Minute.  Although come to think of it.  Two brothers, two dudes, making great music and no guns in sight.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, thebes said:

Well this would never happen in 'merica.  No sir, not at the Michigan State Capitol. This is how we peacefully petition the government to reopen the State. No threats, no problemo, cause we aren't' making any sense, but we get to parade around wearing masks to protect ourselves whilst we encourage people to get out their and visit their local nursing home and see their aged parents. Wonder which one has the smallest penis.  Me I'm guessing the 2nd one in from the left.

A real brain trust there.  Say, isn’t that Travis Bickle second from the right?

48 minutes ago, thebes said:

check out the end of the barrel of the gun of the man at the far left , is that legal in the USA ? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 000 said:

check out the end of the barrel of the gun of the man at the far left , is that legal in the USA ? 

Don't think a silencer. May be a muzzle blast retarder...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

Which is the retarder?

All of them!

And I grew up in Michigan deer hunting with a bolt action, shooting squirrels and rabbits with a single shot ithaca .22. Had to make em count, no second chance.

Every time there are nut jobs on TV I pray let them be from Florida, not Michigan..... I'm often disappointed

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rplace said:

All of them!

And I grew up in Michigan deer hunting with a bolt action, shooting squirrels and rabbits with a single shot ithaca .22. Had to make em count, no second chance.

Every time there are nut jobs on TV I pray let them be from Florida, not Michigan..... I'm often disappointed

No worries Rich, you’ve got a one-in-fifty chance. This hand goes to the house —

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sputnik said:

A real brain trust there.  Say, isn’t that Travis Bickle second from the right?

According to Thebes that's John Bobbitt.

• Like 1