Guns Guns Guns

NADman

1 hour ago, thebes said:

Well this would never happen in 'merica.  No sir, not at the Michigan State Capitol. This is how we peacefully petition the government to reopen the State. No threats, no problemo, cause we aren't' making any sense, but we get to parade around wearing masks to protect ourselves whilst we encourage people to get out their and visit their local nursing home and see their aged parents. Wonder which one has the smallest penis.  Me I'm guessing the 2nd one in from the left.

5eac2453e3c3fb73644ccc22.thumb.jpg.649e1716ddd8391922148e1d9bf5bf00.jpg

Don't pay them no never mind kids, they're here t make you feel safe.

• Like 1

Quite frankly, I be surprised if these stalwarts of Canadian principles (Of course we can play hockey in the street, eh?) objected to the PM's decision.

bob-and-doug-hosers.jpg.a6b740cc899c6e1ed1648911c42c4e2d.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, billybob said:

Canadians are kind of laid back 

Aren't they?

Why, because  non of us has retaliated to this demeaning thread yet?

While illegal guns flow in our country from the "good citizens" of the U.S.A., we "subjects" are left reeling with the consequences. This was a campaign promise from the democratically elected Liberal party, they are only enacting what the people want and voted for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

May be mistaken but thought the OP a Canadian. No problem with 

the official democracy in Canada voting as they like. As stated earlier and not being a subject/voter there, what is the consequences...  @Ray_pierrewit

And please explain demeaning.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, billybob said:

May be mistaken but thought the OP a Canadian. No problem with 

the official democracy in Canada voting as they like. As stated earlier and not being a subject/voter there, what is the consequences...  @Ray_pierrewit

And please explain demeaning.

Thanks!

When I said relaxed, think was meaning not as hyper about guns in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Canadians are kind of laid back 

Aren't they?

very peaceful ---- no violence , and no guns -----the less guns , the less crimes is the goal , it is not meant to deny the right to own a gun as much as making sure guns are restricted to Police and Armed Forces ----

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, 000 said:

very peaceful ---- no violence , and no guns -----the less guns , the less crimes is the goal , it is not meant to deny the right to own a gun as much as making sure guns are restricted to Police and Armed Forces ----

All guns?

Just now, billybob said:

Handgun for home?

yes  - if you are a sports shooter , if they give you a license , you are allowed to keep a gun at home , but you can only carry it from your home to  the Facility for sports shooting  and back --------

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Well to you and the good people of Canada, an Allie through thick and thin, if I have insulted you, it certainly was not my intention.

I apologise!

You've no reason to apologize billybob, you wrote nothing offensive... I was referring to earlier posts.

To answer your question, yes, Canada does have a gun problem, but this legislation is only part of the solution. The fact that we have pretty rigorous gun possession laws, especially on restricted firearms, drives up demand on the black market. Petty criminals in all of our major cities are vying to "out-thug" one another and can easily purchase any manner of illegal guns from the U.S.A. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Kinda funny here in Ohio.  IF you're masked and carrying a weapon openly or concealed w/permit it's a felony.  

-------unless your are a Police Officer or Military ---

• Like 1

Just now, Ray_pierrewit said:

You've no reason to apologize billybob, you wrote nothing offensive... I was referring to earlier posts.

To answer your question, yes, Canada does have a gun problem, but this legislation is only part of the solution. The fact that we have pretty rigorous gun possession laws, especially on restricted firearms, drives up demand on the black market. Petty criminals in all of our major cities are vying to "out-thug" one another and can easily purchase any manner of illegal guns from the U.S.A. 

Well thanks for the replying.

Makes me feel better about it.

• Like 1