La Scala AL5 What a Painful Experience

GlennyC

15 hours ago, GlennyC said:

Yo! Zeus/Mark there is such a thing as too much corporate greed. You are such a fan boy apparently nothing is too much greed for you. There is a continuum of profit taking. Of course the company needs to make profit to take care of its stakeholders because we want them to continue in business and provide a fair return for investors. I’m flat out saying they charge too much for La Scala AL5s. When the piece parts cost you less than $1000 or two there is no need to charge $12,000. At some point the profit is no longer fair or reasonable. Why not charge $15,000 or $20,0000 for them? Apparently there is no number too high for you to consider obscene. Do you get it now?

Nope

Mark

3 hours ago, Dave A said:

Seriously Jim, do you spend every moment of each day hating? That's not much of a life. The OP is talking speakers and you can't stop manifesting TDS.

Seriously Dave, that is so hypocritical, it's hilarious.  But hey, maybe this should be moved to......I don't know where.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, GlennyC said:

I am so happy with the sound of these AL5s!

Cool. All forum members should be celebrating that a brand new pair of Klipsch La Scala AL5s have been place in a fine home, giving Klipsch one more good reason to continue this fun, friendly forum.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

No Dave, actually these days I spend quite a few hours listening to your terrific tweeter configurations.

I have some more hot sauce if you need some to go with them ;D