Klipsch Sound Reproducer (Klipschorn) SN 141

ikecarumba

5 hours ago, ikecarumba said:

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 9.21.38 AM.png

impressive , serial no 141 is the 20th khorn made by the klipsch factory , you are looking at a time capsule , this speaker should be preserved -----what are your plans for this speaker ---

Thanks, yes, I'm told it was the 20th Khorn that was built in the factory and the 41st overall. I would keep it if I didn't need the money but it will soon be listed on eBay as a BuyItNow obo item,  haven't yet decided on the price but it will be high. If I don't get a good offer after a few weeks I will list it as an auction item.

• 5 weeks later...

My refurbished 1948 Klipschorn was initially advertised on eBay as a BuyItNow item priced at $15,000 obo. That ad was cancelled yesterday and a new Auction ad was posted. The starting bid was $1,500 which has already been entered. Thanks for looking and allowing me to post about it on the Klipsch Commubnity. Thanks to the Klipsch Historian too, for filling me in on its history, I really appreciate that. https://www.ebay.com/itm/264817431842