Selling lots of Klipsch parts on eBay

ikecarumba

I have some auction ads posted on eBay for some miscellaneous Klipsch parts. I will be posting more auctions today and next week including all the components from a Klipsch Heresy.

In a week or two I will be posting an eBay auction ad for a 1948 Klipschorn, SN 141.

I also have two Canadian Vitavox K-horn cabinets (both are stripped, no components) and four 50s vintage Klipschorns (one is a utility version) which do have all their drivers, horns and crossovers at my house in San Francisco.

Bay Area residents who might be interested in purchasing these items are welcome to see them any time. I am willing and able to ship the K-horns and Vitavox K-horns to any address worldwide.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264718623211

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 7.21.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 7.36.43 AM.png

Edited by ikecarumba

I would rather avoid PayPal and eBay fees but I posted those items before I joined the forum.

Any member who wants to bid or make a private offer on any of my items on eBay is more than welcome to do so. Will sell cancel auctions and sell privately if the price is right.

I will be posting more items on eBay soon but none of them is Klipsch related... unless you count EV branded items.

I do have two empty Canadian Vitavox K-horn cabinets, one is a nice furniture style w/ honey colored Maple veneer, the other is a utility box with a furniture finish 'shroud' (it looks sort of similar to the UK Vitavox K-horn) if anyone is interested. No Vitavox horns or drivers though.

I also have four 50's vintage K-horns with their original drivers, horns and networks, one is a utility cabinet, the others are finished but a bit rough. Have Stephens and Electrovoice woofers. I have a Jensen P15LL Klipsch spec woofer posted on eBay right now starting at $100.00.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ikecarumba said:

...I have a Jensen P15LL Klipsch spec woofer posted on eBay right now starting at $100.00.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but it appears that the auction for the Jensen P15LL is starting at $200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Klipsch-PWK-15-4-OHM-WOOFER-KLIPSCHORN-SPECIFIED-JENSEN-P15LL/264718113035?hash=item3da26dd90b:g:bTMAAOSwh55erMrc

Cannibalizing those beautiful vintage Klipsch speakers is just wrong.  Should have offered them intact here so that they could be preserved.  I hate speaker cannibals that are just looking to make an extra buck.  You should be ashamed even coming to this forum.  I hope no one here buys your stripped out parts. 👎

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Thanks, Frzninvt, all the best to you too.

I stripped the drivers from a Heresy because the cabinet was damaged beyond repair, all the other Klipsch drivers were loose when I bought them except for the Altas K-55 V which was the mid driver in my 1948 Klipschorn, and the K-77 tweeter. Those drivers will be sold with the '48 Khorn.

The four 50's vintage Khorns in my basement still possess all their original drivers.

As far as the morals off stripping drivers from old cabinets ? I've done that before and don't think there's anything wrong with it.

If I were wealthy I'd own a big mansion which would be full of vintage gear, all in museum quality condition. I have a friend who's like that, but I am not wealthy, not even close.

Have a pleasant day, please stay safe.

• Like 2

By the way, a forum member private messaged me on eBay and told me that photos of the drivers connected to a multimeter should always be displayed on eBay ads. 

All my auction ads for speakers do include photos with a multimeters connected.

Please scroll through the photos and you will see the images.

3 hours ago, ikecarumba said:

triceratops, sorry my mistake, the Jensen 15" was priced at $200 from the beginning, don't know why I posted here that it was priced it at $100. Anyhow, I think $200 is a reasonable starting price for such a seldom-found speaker.

Thanks for the follow-up, Ike. No dispute about the value of the Jensen P15LL speaker. I've owned a number of vintage Klipsch pieces with these and they are wonderful drivers.