Heresy IV Stock/Production

thedave

I don't live near a certified dealer, but all official online dealers list Heresy IVs as either "Out Of Stock" or even as "Discontinued"... !?

I also noticed that the official Klipsch website doesn't return results for the Heresy IV, but hides it behind an "older products" link! Screenshot: https://cl.flycl.ps/nOu8X6mw

What's going on with Heresy IV stock?

Actually 3 weeks ago. Bought them from Crutchfield. 

[emoji3166]

Crutchfield told me today they had no knowledge of coming stock. I did order walnut. 4 weeks ago. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got no advance warning other than " your order has been shipped".  I had checked and re-checked with no additional information after the first week.  They arrived on a pallet via UPS freight. Delivery took 3 days from Virginia to Maryland.

Good luck, they are well worth the wait.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:40 AM, DJEditor said:

I got no advance warning other than " your order has been shipped".  I had checked and re-checked with no additional information after the first week.  They arrived on a pallet via UPS freight. Delivery took 3 days from Virginia to Maryland.

Good luck, they are well worth the wait.

congratulations ,   everybody who bought a pair has ravished about how good they are

• Like 1

I am thoroughly enjoying them. A great upgrade to my system from Klipsch Kg_3s.  They fit my music tastes very well and look great too.  The Walnut is light colored and has a golden quality to them which I didn't expect having oiled walnut in the past.  Jazz comes alive on these speakers and on any quality recordings while lesser recordings still sound good with the horns having more restraint than my old speakers. Telarc recordings are a lot of fun to listen to for classical music and these speakers are made for Rock.

Yeah, I guess I'm happy with them and I've not even broken them in yet.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, thedave said:

I don't live near a certified dealer, but all official online dealers list Heresy IVs as either "Out Of Stock" or even as "Discontinued"... !?

I also noticed that the official Klipsch website doesn't return results for the Heresy IV, but hides it behind an "older products" link! Screenshot: https://cl.flycl.ps/nOu8X6mw

What's going on with Heresy IV stock?

you can always try --------our resident dealer ----

Paducah Home Theater

• Klipsch Fanatic
  •  
  • Paducah Home Theater
  • Heritage Members
  • 5589 posts
  • Like 1