Audiophile Best Test Songs???

42 minutes ago, MechEngVic said:

Anybody else having trouble un-zipping these files?

I haven't, but some have, according to Mark Waldrep, who owns iTrax.   If you email him directly at mwaldrep@aixrecords.com he will provide you with a google drive link for the files.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MechEngVic said:

Anybody else having trouble un-zipping these files?

Yes, winzip won't even run. zip-7 will open the compressed file but when you try to extract them it fails. Only 3 tracks so I gave up. I think they just wanted all my contact info cuz  you had to fill out the entire check out process even though free, then no dice:sad:

Just now, rplace said:

Yes, winzip won't even run. zip-7 will open the compressed file but when you try to extract them it fails. Only 3 tracks so I gave up. I think they just wanted all my contact info cuz  you had to fill out the entire check out process even though free, then no dice:sad:

Nope, I will personally attest to Mark Waldrep's character.  He will help you, or I will, and I have zero affiliation with him business-wise.

Just now, codewritinfool said:

Nope, I will personally attest to Mark Waldrep's character.  He will help you, or I will, and I have zero affiliation with him business-wise.

I'm just kidding, I don't really care just thought it was funny to have the cart all set up for free....then only 3 tracks and I can't extract them. Are they any good?

10 minutes ago, rplace said:

I'm just kidding, I don't really care just thought it was funny to have the cart all set up for free....then only 3 tracks and I can't extract them. Are they any good?

Honestly, the ones that I've heard are ok.  Can't say I'm stunned or anything, but remember, he just does flat recording in high-res and keeps it that way throughout.  I'd love to get your impression of it.  Anyone's, for that matter.  And no kidding, he will help you personally if you email him.  He's frustrated by the random AWS download issues.

• 3 years later...