KPT-415 crossover

OK working on getting things fixed up here and have a question. The passive crossover for the LF of say the 904 and 456 has two woofers and the crossover is a 2.75mh coil and a 50uf poly cap. The 415 is broken down into two sets of two woofers and so should I fix a crossover for each pair or will the one be sufficient for the four?

One passive crossover, designed for the impedance of all 4 woofers together would be the simplest.  

From your description, they are either two 4 ohm woofers in series for 8 ohms and then paralleled for 4 ohms, or each pair is connected to its own terminals on the back for two 8 ohm connections.  That would allow for driving them with 2 different amp channels, right? 

2 hours ago, JohnA said:

One passive crossover, designed for the impedance of all 4 woofers together would be the simplest.  

From your description, they are either two 4 ohm woofers in series for 8 ohms and then paralleled for 4 ohms, or each pair is connected to its own terminals on the back for two 8 ohm connections.  That would allow for driving them with 2 different amp channels, right? 

I believe the original barrier strip had them split into two pairs parallel. It looked like they meant for two amp channels. One of the forum members sent me a wiring method to tie all four woofers into one circuit as a 4 ohm and that is another option. I just don't know if the single 2.75mh and 50uf crossover would be stout enough for that. The ones I sell I have to assume the new owner is going to push them as hard as they can so I want the crossover to be able to safely do that.