K-60-M

I have four KP-450's that I still use in live production.  I am trying to replace the diaphragm in the K-60-M horn driver and have run into a bit of a problem.  I have purchased a diaphragm (or two) that indicate they are a match for the driver as well as may other Eminence drivers used in many other speaker brands.   I have done this in the past on one of the drivers with much success.  However this particular diaphragm that I removed appears to be different and I can't find a match.  Very odd that it is different than the previous diaphragm repair.  I have attached photos of the removed item as well as the replacement part.  There are obvious differences and the new diaphragm does not fit and allow the driver to be sealed again.  Antbody got ant insight?

Jeff

Old Diaphragm2.jpg

Profile.jpg

New Diaphragm2.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, Jeff R said:

I have four KP-450's that I still use in live production.  I am trying to replace the diaphragm in the K-60-M horn driver and have run into a bit of a problem.  I have purchased a diaphragm (or two) that indicate they are a match for the driver as well as may other Eminence drivers used in many other speaker brands.   I have done this in the past on one of the drivers with much success.  However this particular diaphragm that I removed appears to be different and I can't find a match.  Very odd that it is different than the previous diaphragm repair.  I have attached photos of the removed item as well as the replacement part.  There are obvious differences and the new diaphragm does not fit and allow the driver to be sealed again.  Antbody got ant insight?

Jeff

Old Diaphragm2.jpg

Profile.jpg

New Diaphragm2.jpg

the 2nd picture show the differences clearly between both parts   , the lead ends of the diaphragms are  very different , even the shape is different --------can you check