Khorn $1800 Kingsport TN

Woofers and Tweeters

As a Buyer that is the kind of Seller that you want.  Churches are not exactly known for abusing their speakers, but these were bought from there and are in a private home.

The Average Price for Khorns in Good condition with type AA XO's is $2196 according to my Heritage Prices spreadsheet.  If in Average/poor condition then $1386.

+++

These are 1978 KD - BB Klipsch Decorator Black Birch, but where is the enclosure for the top hat and the side grills?  Is that how the Khorn decorators were made?

EDIT:  I just got a reply back from the Seller.  He says the decorators he has were supposed to be placed in a corner, and the decorators came that way.

Probably doesn't come with the obligatory water ring.

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

As a Buyer that is the kind of Seller that you want.  Churches are not exactly known for abusing their speakers, but these were bought from there and are in a private home.

The single LaScala that I sold to Kirby came out of a church. It was in great condition for its age.