ANYONE HEARD FROM TIGERWOODKHORN?

BigStewMan

i sure hope you’re wrong. Like i said, i know of a couple of forum members that are alive and well and have just decided they didn’t want to participate in the forum anymore -- neither posted a goodbye either. Just found other things in life that they chose to spend their time with. 
Anyone here knows his real name? 
I dont want to get anyone's Hope's up as I would need to dig through my emails, but I believe tommyboy is alive and well. If memory serves correctly, he had gotten married and sold all his Klipsch gear and may be why we don't hear from him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I dont want to get anyone's Hope's up as I would need to dig through my emails, but I believe tommyboy is alive and well. If memory serves correctly, he had gotten married and sold all his Klipsch gear and may be why we don't hear from him.

i hope you’re right.  Woman have a way of leading men away from this place. I know of one that quit to spend time with his lady and i think i know of a second that stopped posting for the same reason. 

Thanks for the info and i sure hope you are correct as that would be good news. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

I know my activity will sometimes ebb and flow depending on how stagnant my system becomes vs "new project mode."

I know my activity will sometimes ebb and flow depending on how stagnant my system becomes vs "new project mode."
Same here, usually 3 out of the 4 seasons keeps me from not only listening to music with a purpose, but from posting regularly. Ironically, I'm on the forum multiple times a day.

5 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i hope you’re right.  Woman have a way of leading men away from this place. I know of one that quit to spend time with his lady and i think i know of a second that stopped posting for the same reason. 

Thanks for the info and i sure hope you are correct as that would be good news. 

Unfortunately I had the wrong gentleman, the gentleman I was thinking of was Dandoyen.  Same story, he was being shipped off and we never heard from him.  Then he popped up selling his gear.  He had an unique story.  Purchased Khorns, then Jubilees.  After the Jubilees, he surprised his dad with the Khorns by setting them up in his dads listening room then leaving his laptop open to the page explaining his surprise.  His dad then discovered his surprise by reading the forum, kind of cool.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unfortunately I had the wrong gentleman, the gentleman I was thinking of was Dandoyen.  Same story, he was being shipped off and we never heard from him.  Then he popped up selling his gear.  He had an unique story.  Purchased Khorns, then Jubilees.  After the Jubilees, he surprised his dad with the Khorns by setting them up in his dads listening room then leaving his laptop open to the page explaining his surprise.  His dad then discovered his surprise by reading the forum, kind of cool.

Now thinking of it, I once asked if Tommyboy changed his user name to Dandoyen.  @Chad anyway you can confirm this?