BOC - Agents of Fortune

Jeff Matthews

A couple years ago, I watched a cable TV program which featured an interview of BOC.  The band talked about a song; then, played it.  Then, talked about the next song and played it.  I can't find it; was hoping to find it on Youtube or elsewhere for free.  Anyone else see this and know where it can be found?

• Like 1

Yes, it was Audience Music Network.  That helped a lot.  BOC's website describes it:

In celebration of the 40th anniversary of their widely celebrated album "Agents of Fortune," Blue Öyster Cult performed the seminal album in its glorious entirety at an exclusive concert for the Audience Music Network on Monday April 18, 2016 at Red Studios in Hollywood, CA in front of an intimate audience of invited guests. The performance was recorded by an army of cameramen for a DirectTV special, that is now being released on CD/DVD, Blu-Ray, and Vinyl on March 6, 2020 via Frontiers Music Srl. See full tracklisting below.

http://www.blueoystercult.com/MainFrame.html

I can't find the entire video, though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...