Looking to sell KBWO

takuma

I am selling these for my brother who recently passed away due to Parkinson"s...sadly he never got to try them out! I do not know what these speakers are worth. I am located in SoCal, so would prefer local pickup or buyer ships. I just do not have the time to set up any shipping.

Regards,

Gerry

gerry@kent4power.com

kh-1.jpg

kh-2.jpg

kh-3.jpg

kh-4.jpg

Edited by takuma
additional info
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sorry to hear about your brother.  What you have there is a set of the mighty Klipschorn, B style, walnut oiled.  When you say "never got to try them out" did he purchase them new or used?  By the looks of the boxes, I would say used, but want to make sure.  Also, location and asking price will help.   @wvu80 keeps an excel spread sheet of going prices that may help with a starting price. Good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

Yes, there are no tweeters in the top hats you can see daylight through the grill.  The networks have also been altered there is an extra blue capacitor and a button or switch siliconed on top of one of the coils.