Reference Wireless Theater System

mdbrien

Hopefully someone can help me understand since I'm a 2 channel guy with very limited knowledge on home theater systems. I've done some reading and discovered that an HDMI ARC port lets you use HDMI as both an input and an audio output. With that said, my TV has an HDMI ARC port. Can someone confirm to me that the Klipsch Reference Wireless Theater System will work using the HDMI ARC port on my TV?

Thanks,

I'm looking at buying the Klipsch Wireless Theater System. This is the description from the website:

A completely wireless and easy to install, true surround sound system that outperforms any sound bar on the market. The Klipsch Reference Wireless line includes the RW-34C center channel speaker, the RW-51M front and rear monitors, and the RW-100SW wireless subwoofer. These speakers can be mixed and matched to create powerful audio systems in any configuration from stereo (2.0) to a big and bold 7.1 theater experience. Reference Wireless products connect with the Axiim LINK Wireless Home Theater Transmitter at the helm.

Does anyone have the Klipsch Reference Wireless Theater System that consist of  RW-34C center channel speaker, RW-51M front and rear monitors, RW-100SW wireless subwoofer with the Axiim LINK transmitter? I am really interested in purchasing this setup, but I'm not sure it will hook up to my TV (Samsung UHD 4K)