Left right wiring to Subwoofer 2.1 pro Media computer speakers

leis

So long as the left and right speakers are in their proper 'left" "right" correct when testing them out, does it matter about Black and Red which goes where because as far as the wires THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE i read in the manual something of striped red and black?  Nuh ugh not in my set of speakers have i ever nor have not seen any difference. Since my right speaker went out, of course, i am wondering if it does matter and if it did so much then why isn't there a little bit easier way to identify same.
    (I mean during this Lock down-for-good in California it doesn't matter on whichever...oh excuse that as part of other topic/other place)

But any idea or if there's a difference at this point to consider or way to find such difference of the black and red insertions on the back of the sub woofer and it would figure that hmm yes i just bet there must be a purpose for red and black and i just bet that they've made it that much more difficult for me to be able to TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It matters from a purely technical standpoint, but mis-wiring the speakers should not cause "physical" harm.  You say one speaker went out.  Does it stay out when you swap the wire pairs left-to-right on the back of the woofer?

Ha  :)   That's a good question and nope doesn't seem to make a difference and I'm for sure it's one of the easy-kind of repairs (maybe-for me though) i won't get too far ahead.

But since the mention of the (pod) or board that the right speaker sits on that can be easily peeled back, it's likely something to do with it there. Like Air-spray (can) clean it and the volume knobs as i saw video that that i'm sure has a layer of dust involved. Weird thing, last night the sound came through for a couple of mins. it then faded and sputtered back and then remained gonners-ville so it is likely a maintenance or hygienne issue?

Well the problem is going to be either in the amplifier inside the woofer, or in one of the speakers, or the wire between them.

If you unplug all the wires and reconnect them swapped to the other red/black outputs, and the same speaker stays quiet, it's that speaker or its wire.  If the problem moves to the other speaker, it's inside the woofer that needs fixed.

You got to narrow it down.